• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jacoblb
    Persistent Member
    • May 7, 2009

Wanted ISO FTC Batgirl (Buy or Trade)

In search of FTC Batgirl.

I'm looking for an FTC reissue of Batgirl as close to the SRP as possible, are there any members with any extra figure they would kindly depart with without the huge markup? I plan to open and display the figure and I'd like the clamshell and card so I'm looking for a new or like-new one. Batgirl has unfortunately been retired by FTC and sellers on eBay are listing the figure for $70! (I've no idea if they're successful selling her at that cost.) It sucks that that reissue figure is retired (as are the RC ones) as I recently bought WW for my wife and daughter at regular cost. I'm trying to buy a couple FTC retro figures each payday. Today I got FTC Conan, Supergirl, and Batman 1966 (angry face.) Next payday I'm shooting for Catwoman, Madhatter '66, and Tarzan. Maybe more if I get overtime at work. I can afford Batgirl today, but not at the eBay cost.

Oh, and I won't Paypal gift a MM newbie. I learned my lesson the hard way in March 2013 when some crook took me for $25.

Since I'm desperate , I have items to trade:
    http://s10.photobucket.com/user/mech...0Trade%20Items
  • Relic
    Banned
    • Jun 24, 2012

Use the good traders list in here, as lots of sellers are very honest. Good luck in your search.

Comment

• Vinny0026
      Year Five!!
      • Jan 26, 2012

if you want her loose just buy 1 of the 2 packs.

or just wait it out - I'm sure they will re-release her down the line in some sort of card variation.
      "Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?"

Comment

• jacoblb
        Persistent Member
        • May 7, 2009

I've considered buying the 2 pack. It's a cheaper alternative in a way compared to buying her by itself as I don't have the other figure she's packaged with, but even those are marked up due to her retirement. I'd even buy the series 3 4-pack set, but those are inflated $100 more. The only reason I didn't go that route with the former is because I'd like a resealable clamshell with card and it's too expensive for the latter. I do hope the retired figures come back! Looking at the FTC website you can almost kit bash her figure as they sell the head.

Comment

• jacoblb
          Persistent Member
          • May 7, 2009

Closing thread. Bought a new FTC Batgirl/RM Robin 2 pack for $60 so I'm satisfied.

Comment

• jacoblb
            Persistent Member
            • May 7, 2009

Closed. Mods, please delete thread.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡