Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hector
    el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

But this Superman would have my way of thinking...Supes would eating grilled iguana at dinner time, lol.
    sigpic

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by Gorn Captain
      It would just give G a mild case of indigestion. A burp and a fart, and Superman would be on the ground, in a puddle of lizard poo...
      A Gorn would give Superman more of a fight than that overgrown gecko, lol.
      sigpic

Comment

• Gorn Captain
        Invincible Ironing Man
        • Feb 28, 2008

Originally posted by Hector
        A Gorn would give Superman more of a fight than that overgrown gecko, lol.
        I feel the need to defend my giant-sized reptilian cousin, what can I say?

I also love it when grown men discuss the imaginary fight between two fictional characters....

G vs Bambi.jpg

Godzilla vs bambi....
        "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Hector
          el Hombre de Acero
          • May 19, 2003

That's nothing though...you should see me when somehow starts with Batman beating Superman...that one really gets me going...

sigpic

Comment

• TrekStar
            Trek or Treat
            • Jan 20, 2011

Batman's only chance would be Kryptonite gloves, and even for him that would be tough
            to find, no match for Superman, although Batman has to be the coolest super hero who
            does not posses super powers, which is why Superman would win pretty easily.

Comment

• tllgn
              Persistent Member
              • Feb 6, 2010

The new Godzilla movie seems to dark,its not a bad movie,and i have always liked Godzilla,i think its a lot better then the 1998 film,that
              movie has great effects but the worst acting ever,the whole cast was awful.as for superman vs Godzilla -it seems Superman can grab his tail
              and throw him to planet X Where Ghidorah lives,But to be fair Godzilla knows kung-fu and just might suprise him with a drop-kick to where
              the smog monster lives,and that thing looks as if he will eat anything and have acid-Krypyonite in his belly and digest the man of steel to
              super -poop.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎