Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lots of new suits and boots for the ladies.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Lots of new suits and boots for the ladies.

http://www.classictvtoys.com/newitems2015.aspx
    looks like they heard Jedijaida.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks
  • nobody
    banjo!
    • Jan 26, 2012

They've got Jokers ball and glove now too.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Nice--and those boots & suits might work/be altered to fit teens, too.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• comicmike
        Persistent Member
        • Sep 22, 2009

i'm very happy to see those boots. that's awesome

Comment

• JediJaida
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 14, 2008

I should hope that they heard me; I was certainly a big enough pest!

I plan to order a bit of stuff from them, mostly boots, and body suits, just to check the fit. Then I can reclaim all of the Castaway boots that I have on some of my female figures, and replace them with proper footwear.

Now if only the would improve the quality of the white shoes, wicked witch shoes, Space:1999 boots, and open toed shoes, I'd be very happy.

Has anyone gotten the Isis sandals? I'd like to hear an objective opinion as to their quality and sturdiness before I buy a pair.
          JediJaida

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

The Isis shoes are great, rubber, I used them on my Matty Wonder Woman and they fit perfectly.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Confessional
              Maker & Whatnot
              • Aug 8, 2012

<Sigh!> …I don't get it. If you're making boots for customizers, black, white, gray and brown should always be in the scheme. Most of their candy colors just don't do it for me; perhaps I'm outta touch.

Comment

• JediJaida
                Talkative Member
                • Jun 14, 2008

What I don't get is; they made ten bodysuits but only seven pairs of boots? How is that supposed to work?
                JediJaida

Comment

• jeffbearco
                  Persistent Member
                  • Mar 27, 2011

Are you making the Fanta Girls?

JeffBearCO

Comment

• JediJaida
                    Talkative Member
                    • Jun 14, 2008

No, but I'd appreciate some more somber colors too. Like white, grey and brown.

Candy colors are fine, if you're making an OTT female character that looks like a brightly colored target, practically wearing a sign that says "Won't somebody PLEASE shoot me?"

The black, dark blue and dark green are okay colors, but the pastel/candy tones are a bit much.
                    JediJaida

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Confessional
                      <Sigh!> …I don't get it. If you're making boots for customizers, black, white, gray and brown should always be in the scheme. Most of their candy colors just don't do it for me; perhaps I'm outta touch.
                      They do offer brown hero boots now, but I absolutely agree with you WW--for all sorts of adventure customs.
                      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• dr_cyclops
                        One eyed, wonder
                        • Dec 17, 2009

I'm so happy to see these new items! FTC/CTVT promised us that we would see some great stuff added in 2014, now, here it is spilling over into 2015. I hope this is just a sign, of so much more to come.

Comment

• jeffbearco
                          Persistent Member
                          • Mar 27, 2011

I know it is still a LONG way off, but I'll know we are going to get something good on the Wonder Woman front when I see female military dress blues show up on FTC's web site. They have the male camo uniforms for each branch already.

Also, being in CO where there are 6 military bases, I can see figures being made for different ceremonies as gag gifts if nothing else.

JeffBearCO

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎