• jwyblejr
      galactic yo-yo
      • Apr 6, 2006

Rather have George Reeves myself.

Comment

• madmarva
        Talkative Member
        • Jul 7, 2007

I'd like to have both. Heck, I'd buy a Dean Cain version. Would love to see a good attempt at Terri Hatcher Lois.

Comment

• scott metzger
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 9, 2007

From my understanding, the Batman '66 deal was put together as a package by Warners; they were the ones who wangled the likeness rights and then offered the whole thing to licensees (and it could be updated as rights were settled; Craig was a late sign-on, but we're getting a Batgirl already shown from Mattel's 6" line). I haven't heard of them doing anything like that with Superman yet, but if Batman was a good moneymaker, they might try the same thing with other DC properties. The Reeve movies were a franchise with a decent number of characters available; nowhere near as much as Batman '66, mind you, but enough to make a nice line of figures.

Comment

• firestarcomics
            Museum Patron
            • Jun 19, 2014

I would like to one day see a 12 in Mego style Christopher Reeves and Lynda Carter Wonder Woman as sculpted by The Farrow!!!!! I don't understand too much about the legal rights and money however, I know they WOULD SELL ASAP! Who would NOT want these two lovelies in 8 and 12 inch format? I think fans of both would scoop them up and cherish them enough to shell out the money. The Farrow is a master sculptor and artist that can pull it off and do them a well deserved justice.

Comment

• ovenmitt
              Persistent Member
              • May 26, 2009

I want FTC 8" and 18" Christopher Reeve and Lynda Carter figures!

My dream is to display 18" Reeve, Carter, and Adam West figures together! DC's Big 3! I would treat them as museum pieces!

Comment

• powersthatbe
                Persistent Member
                • Sep 27, 2010

I would be happy if they made the original 12" me go superman,Jordan and zod in 8 inch format,while I'm thinking of it the Wonder Woman,Nubia and hippolyta in 8 inch form would be cool too.

Comment

• samurainoir
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Dec 26, 2006

Wonder Woman '78 comic with Lynda Carter likeness makes me think an avalanche of Carter WW merch is just around the corner. The Batman 66 comic was announced just before that explosion of product in the past year.
                  My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎