Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Toy Timelord
    Banned
    • Aug 4, 2014

I'd rather have an E-2 Robin, but that's just me.

But some Legionnaires would be the Bee's knees. We'd probably get the classic versions, which I'm fine with, but I really wish I could get me some Legion Lost costumes.

Comment

• samurainoir
      Eloquent Member
      • Dec 26, 2006

My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• huedell
        Museum Ball Eater
        • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
        I'm probably the only guy who wants Jason in his original, proto-Robin costume. But I loved that design, and wish he'd kept it.

Chris
        Never saw that before.

If DC Collectibles put that out, I'd buy it---surprised DC Direct never made one...seems like it woulda sold well.

And, while a good idea for DCD/DCC, a company the size of FTC can't afford to make something as obscure as that.
        "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• wise guy
          Career Member
          • Dec 29, 2014

I would like this version as well as Earth 2 Robin and Earth 3 Owlman and I am still waiting for the Shazam family wave and
          regular Green Arrow and Aquaman

Comment

• TRDouble
            Permanent Member
            • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by wise guy
            I would like this version as well as Earth 2 Robin and Earth 3 Owlman and I am still waiting for the Shazam family wave and
            regular Green Arrow and Aquaman
            I think that is why I am just fine with no new news from FTC. There are things I am waiting for...

Things with a limited release, like Aquaman, Green Arrow, Captain Marvel and Commissioner Gordon;

Things we have seen previews of, like Ras al Ghul, the Scarecrow, '66 Mr. Freeze, and Zatanna;

And things we have been told is coming, like Superboy and Clark Kent (maybe Jimmy and Lois too), and the Super Friends.

I am always happy to hear new news, especially if it is news of figures that fill out waves with some of those figures above. But I want to see the stuff above released more than I want to see the list of What's Coming extended.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

I know this isn't the place, but man, having Jason's pre-Crisis hair color come back by saying Batman MADE him dye his hair. Jason dyed it himself, to look more like Robin! He dressed in Dick's Robin costume before he was officially given the title. Post-Crisis, he just had black hair.

Ugh. See, this is why the New 52 doesn't work. It's neither fish or fowl.

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• wise guy
                Career Member
                • Dec 29, 2014

Is Zatana part of a Justice League or Batman wave of figures ?

Comment

• Toy Timelord
                  Banned
                  • Aug 4, 2014

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                  I know this isn't the place, but man, having Jason's pre-Crisis hair color come back by saying Batman MADE him dye his hair. Jason dyed it himself, to look more like Robin! He dressed in Dick's Robin costume before he was officially given the title. Post-Crisis, he just had black hair.

Ugh. See, this is why the New 52 doesn't work. It's neither fish or fowl.

Chris
                  Actually, Judd Winick is the one who retconned the hair dye thing back into canon. And it was clear back in Infinite Crisis.

Comment

• drogge
                    Career Member
                    • Jul 24, 2009

news

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
                    To answer the original question, we're working with FTC to put together regular updates. It's going to be a big year for WGH and more.
                    How much longer will it be? I wonder what the "and more" part means. Very intriguing. ...

Comment

• Brown Bear
                      Still Old School
                      • Feb 14, 2008

When he says says big year, he ain't kidding. Can't wait.
                      Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• MEGOMAN
                        Defender of the Megoverse
                        • Dec 30, 2008

FTC hinted today on Twitter that they are going to be doing Harry Potter.

Comment

• lilbrosj66
                          Persistent Member
                          • Jul 4, 2011

So. "Big Year". How much do I need to start socking away?! Cheese and Rice I'm excited! Note to self: Install more display shelves in the guest bedroom.

Comment

• Toy Timelord
                            Banned
                            • Aug 4, 2014

Toy fair is two weeks out, i suspect we'll be seeing a lot.

HP excites me a bit, but DC is where my ReMego money is going until someone does more Doctor Who.

Comment

• Timothy2251
                              Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                              • Mar 15, 2008

I'm probably not going to collect an HP line, but I am excited at the possibilities for new outfits and props from said line to use for customs! More robes! New teen body size outfits and heads! Can't wait!
                              "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
                                Persistent Member
                                • Apr 28, 2013

I hope they have a big hit with this license. Being able to sell at the theme parks would be great.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎