X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boywonder0
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 29, 2007

EMCE Bodies with Screws on Torso

Hi everyone! Some EMCE bodies were made with screws on the torso & pelvis. This would allow the torso to be detached/disassembled providing flexibility to adapt different neck plugs from different heads (both resin solid molded or vinyl rotocast molded)...

I am aware that ZICA's Type "S" were made tike this so this is not about ZICA... I would like to compile a list of figures that were made by EMCE in this format. Can you fellows shed some light from your knowledge and/or re-mego collections?

I would start by sharing that the EMCE/DST Universal Monsters Dracula and Mummy were made using this format... Any others? Thanks in advance!

Ariel
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

I would have to dig out some boxes, but I am pretty sure the figures through Biff Bang Pow had the screwed torso

Comment

• Timothy2251
      Jerks beef with Ten Bears
      • Mar 15, 2008

Got a bunch from Doc Mego a couple of weeks back - they're great!
      "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• MIB41
        Eloquent Member
        • Sep 25, 2005

You can buy them directly Doc Mego and I like those quite a bit. I believe just about any eight inch figure by BBP is the Doc Mego body.

Comment

• Boywonder0
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 29, 2007

Thank you Tom & Timothy! Dr. Mego has a couple of 8" bodies to chose from... Which ones are the ones with the screws? The swivel bicep ones? Any link to the website? Thanks!

Comment

• Boywonder0
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 29, 2007

Never mind... Just found it! Thanks!

Comment

• wise guy
              Career Member
              • Dec 29, 2014

when did they add the screws ? Does anyone make a new t-1 mego body with metal joints

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                Muddling through
                • Oct 4, 2008

no, nobody makes a repro T1 body. lots of T2 type bodies out there though

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎