Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CAP'N ELI Figure Sale (Black Bat Figure Added)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Starroid Raiders Dagon
    Persistent Member
    • Apr 28, 2013

CAP'N ELI Figure Sale (Black Bat Figure Added)

Thanks to new member, wise guy (thanks!), I checked the Cap'N Eli site and they have a new figure listed (Black Bat) and select other figures on sale at $15.00 (down from regular $19.95). Sale is from Dec. 31st 2014 to Feb. 16, 2015.

That Black Bat is pretty freaking cool!

Here is a listing on the Cap'N Eli Blog. Clicking the Black Bat will enlarge the picture so you can have a better look.

Last edited by Starroid Raiders Dagon; Jan 3, '15, 2:01 AM.
  • Boywonder0
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 29, 2007

^^^Thanks for the heads up! I have bought some Aventurer X figures and found that some may have hand casted components from Dr. Mego... I would consider buying this figure if that cowl is China Made (Not hand casted) as well as its belt... Unless the good doctor hops in, I'll rely on the review of those who purchase it from herein... Again, thanks for the heads up!^^^

Comment

• ZombieJimC
      Persistent Member
      • Mar 12, 2014

Originally posted by Boywonder0
      ^^^Thanks for the heads up! I have bought some Aventurer X figures and found that some may have hand casted components from Dr. Mego... I would consider buying this figure if that cowl is China Made (Not hand casted) as well as its belt... Unless the good doctor hops in, I'll rely on the review of those who purchase it from herein... Again, thanks for the heads up!^^^
      Which figures do you have? I was thinking about getting the Barbary Knight one. It looks cool but Im still undecided.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎