Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rusty Venture from Entertainment Earth (replacement story)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Rusty Venture from Entertainment Earth (replacement story)

I got one of the Rusty and Jonas Venture in tin tote SDCC exclusive sets. The other day I finally took the figures out and the first time I turn Rusty's head, his torso popped open. I contacted Bifbangpow and they sent my replacement request to Entertainment Earth. Well, they were nice enough to find me a replacement figure! I just got the replacement figure today and really was only expecting to get a headless body. I got a whole new figure! I noticed the shirt sleeve pattern was slightly different than my original, so I got online to see which pattern was more common, and discovered that they sent the figure that was used in the Entertainment Earth pictures.

This is the exact figure they sent me. It's shirt is still tucked in in exactly the same way. The belt has the slight flaws in the "buckle", and a spot on his forearm above his watch.
    Not that special, but I think it's cool.
    Last edited by LonnieFisher; Jan 7, '15, 10:07 PM.
  • dr_cyclops
    One eyed, wonder
    • Dec 17, 2009

That is awesome Lonnie. They really came through for you on this.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
      Eloquent Member
      • Jan 19, 2008

If you look at the above pictures, the creases in his shorts and shirt, his slight missing silver on his belt buckle, and the spot on his arm above his watch are all exactly the same.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎