X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

"Classic" Prof. Hugo Strange outfit?

Hugo Strange has worn a variety of clothing in the comics--suits, tuxedoes, smocks, lab coats.

What would be a good choice for a "Mego" version?:

*lab smock
    *suit
    *smoking jacket
    *lab coat

I'm leaning towards a lab coat, a la BATMAN: TAS--I think a smock is too similar to Sivana or Prof. Milo.

Any ideas? Thanks!
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Dec 29, '14, 3:04 PM.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.
  • Boywonder0
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 29, 2007

Allow me to cast the first vote for Lab Coat...

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

smock with black rubber chemical gloves...or baggy Batman costume. I still need to get a Dr. Venture and do this one.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Hadn't thought of using Venture, hmmm.

T-bolt, seems you're suggesting the Arkham game version?
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• madmarva
          Talkative Member
          • Jul 7, 2007

http://megomuseum.com/community/show...t=Hugo+Strange

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

^That 's a nice one, good sculpt.

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by PNGwynne
              Hadn't thought of using Venture, hmmm.

T-bolt, seems you're suggesting the Arkham game version?
              not familiar with the game, its just how I see him. I don't know any games past Pac-Man.
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• darkbros
                Persistent Member
                • Jul 3, 2012

T-Bolt, here is what PNGwynne spoke of...
                Hugo Strange in Arkham Asylum

I always liked the Golden Age version myself...

so I would go with a Type S body, and use a Black Jacket with white shirt purple or blue vest,
                and either purple or blue pants, with black mego shoes...
                Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
                https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------
                "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

It would be very possible to do a GA Strange by kitbashing FTC Alfred clothing with the addition of a necktie & a '66 Penguin coat. I was actually considering this first, but then I though of using a lab coat in place of the black cutaway coat, like TAS.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎