X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cockyhoskins
    Career Member
    • Jan 13, 2009

Dumb question - tight boot

I am having a hard time getting a boot back on my Type 2 Superman. I have pushed and pushed, but can't get the foot to go in flat. Any tricks before I snap a foot or a knee in anger?

Thanks!
  • mego maniac mark
    Career Member
    • Aug 3, 2010

Try to gently, yet firmly slide the boot up the leg while feeling the tip of foot near the heel. At the same time you should be able to straighten the foot out, helping the boot move up .
    Good luck
    mego's befo ho's

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

use your forefinger to slowly flatten the foot as the boot slides on by pushing on it from the soul of the boot

Comment

• cockyhoskins
        Career Member
        • Jan 13, 2009

Thanks, fellas! I will try. May be looking for a replacement type 2 leg tomorrow!

Comment

• cjefferys
          Duke of Gloat
          • Apr 23, 2006

I'd be more worried about the tip of the foot punching through the bottom of the boot! Along with above, another trick is to stick something really thin down the back of the boot until it hits the heel of the foot and then try to flatten the foot that way too.

Comment

• daz71
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 19, 2014

i've noticed sometimes there is a thick piece of plastic in the bottom & the foot won't go in i tried cutting it with an xacto knife but no luck

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎