Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tony609
    • Oct 19, 2018

Charlie’s Angels toys

Anyone else a big collector of Angels merchandise? I just started in June of this year. I love the Hasbro dolls and the mego ones. I also love the fleetwood rack toys.. mostly for the packaging not the item itself. I find the fleetwood toys very confusing. I understand the Jill/kris packaging but it’s odd how I have the same necklace however the background card has different images on it... for the exact same toy. That makes me want both.... and many/most of the toys come in multiple colors which I gotta have. Does anyone else collect these? I would love ideas on how to catalogue these to avoid duplicates as I have over 60 of these sets already.... anyone know of a master list? Any help is appreciated. I would love to see others Angels collections as well. Have a great day!
  • RonnyG
    Career Member
    • Apr 23, 2014

Wait! Did you just say you have over 60 Fleetwood CA sets?!? That's impressive! I don't know of any master list, but it sounds like you're the expert person to make one up! I would love to see a picture of your Fleetwood collection sometime. I collect Charlie's Angels merchandise, too! I started collecting when the show was on the air. The earliest things I remember buying were the trading cards, and I also got the board game for Christmas one year. I now have a modest little collection, but I'm not obsessive to the point that I want to have every variation of things... mainly because I can't afford it, and I don't have enough storage space (but I probably would if I could).
    As for the Fleetwood sets, I only have three. Here's a picture of them.
    IMG_20181021_123625.jpg

Comment

• tony609
      • Oct 19, 2018

Yes I have about 60... about 10 -12 are duplicates that I bought because the item had better packaging than my already in hand. So I have about 50 different styles/packaging of the fleetwood toys. I love the packaging better than the toys itself. My angels collection just started a few months ago. If I can figure out how I’ll post a few pics.

Comment

• tony609
        • Oct 19, 2018

[IMG][/IMG]
        [IMG][/IMG]
        [IMG][/IMG]
        [IMG][/IMG]
        [IMG][/IMG]
        Last edited by tony609; Oct 21, '18, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• tony609
          • Oct 19, 2018

My fleetwood sets are stores in those clear cases as there are to many to display individually.

Comment

• RonnyG
            Career Member
            • Apr 23, 2014

That's a nice sizable collection considering you just started a few months ago. Are you a new fan of the show? Or did you just decide to start collecting the memorabilia?
            You're very organized, too! My collection is all over the place.

Comment

• EmergencyIan
              Museum Paramedic
              • Aug 31, 2005

Nice collection! I’m especially fascinated with the wax pack cards. It’s awesome how you have them still in packages in their cases. Wow!

- Ian
              Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• tony609
                • Oct 19, 2018

I have always been a fan of the show since it's first run and wanted a collection from it. I get everything off eBay. The lunch box, one set of opened dolls, the van and the opened trading cards in the binder were mine as a kid. They were just boxed away. I started in late June and just hit it hard-LOL. As I said I always wanted this collection but never had the space or means to get to it, but now I do. Its surprising how happy it makes me. I love when my new item arrives in mail!!! But I am sure you all know that feeling too.
                Last edited by tony609; Oct 22, '18, 1:16 PM.

Comment

• tony609
                  • Oct 19, 2018

Originally posted by EmergencyIan
                  Nice collection! I’m especially fascinated with the wax pack cards. It’s awesome how you have them still in packages in their cases. Wow!

- Ian
                  Thanks, I can't take the credit though. I got them off of eBay a few months ago. I always loved getting them as a kid at the local Ben Franklin store (a 5/10 store). SO when I saw these full cases...Series 4 however is missing 10 packs (I need to buy them on ebay to fill that up someday). They are all still sealed-you can feel that gum inside.

Comment

• Mr.Marion
                    Permanent Member
                    • Sep 15, 2014

I picked up a carded Hasbro set this summer and I've got minty loose Sabrina and the corgi jr van. Looks like you're having a ball collecting this line.

Comment

• RonnyG
                      Career Member
                      • Apr 23, 2014

I pulled a few of my favorite items from my CA collection.
                      I also have the dolls, board games, lunch box, and trading cards, but they're pretty common.

Comment

• monitor_ep
                        Talkative Member
                        • May 11, 2013

I must say I am new at getting involved in the Charlie's Angles. I was upset that the originals did not fit in with Megos so I never had them. It was not until Mego new figures that made me get the original figures. I was lucky and got them cheap so I could judge them with the new Megos.

That being said I love the collections that have been showcased and I am surprised that there was so much out.
                        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• tony609
                          • Oct 19, 2018

Originally posted by RonnyG
                          I pulled a few of my favorite items from my CA collection.
                          I also have the dolls, board games, lunch box, and trading cards, but they're pretty common.

Nice collection, thanks for sharing. I never saw that 3 ring binder before. I have that design as a notebook. I’ll have to watch out for the binder. Great poster too.... I haven’t started those yet. Not sure where I would hang those but I am one of the few that actually like Shelley Hack.

Comment

• TrekStar
                            Trek or Treat
                            • Jan 20, 2011

I liked Shelly Hack and thought she was very pretty and her Charlie perfume commercials. I did miss Kate Jackson so it took me a little time to get used to Shelly (Tiffany) but just as I was getting to like her, she's off the show and replaced by Tanya Roberts, who had the looks but not the acting abilities, and the show just went down hill after.

I have seasons 1-4 on DVD, I doubt I'll get season 5, just not the same.

Comment

• Mr.Marion
                              Permanent Member
                              • Sep 15, 2014

Originally posted by tjacwave50
                              I liked Shelly Hack and thought she was very pretty and her Charlie perfume commercials. I did miss Kate Jackson so it took me a little time to get used to Shelly (Tiffany) but just as I was getting to like her, she's off the show and replaced by Tanya Roberts, who had the looks but not the acting abilities, and the show just went down hill after.

I have seasons 1-4 on DVD, I doubt I'll get season 5, just not the same.
                              I completely agree. Some say season 4 is when the wheels fell off but I liked Hack. Season 5 felt like the show was wearing out their welcome.

Question for you Tony
                              What are your 5 favorite episodes
                              I'd go with
                              The Pilot (starring a young Tommy Lee Jones)
                              Unidentified Flying Angels
                              Mother Goose
                              Fallen Angel
                              To Kill an Angel

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍