Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Batman 66 wave 6 confirmed plus all henchmen coming from FTC...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rlkrefft
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 14, 2010

Batman 66 wave 6 confirmed plus all henchmen coming from FTC...

On Twitter today FTC shared a link wave 6 will be

Catwoman (Julie and Eartha)
    Alfred as Batman on skinny body
    Alfred cousin Egbert (security guard)

Yes that last one is a weird pick.

Also there will 5 4 packs of henchmen.
    One for Joker, Penguin, Riddler, Catwoman and Mr. Freeze.
    Each 4 pack will include 3 different henchmen and 1 henchwoman.
    I don't know if that means just a woman wearing a goon outfit etc. or if it means Mollie, Susie, Lola, Pussycat and whichever moll Freeze had (Eli had one)
    Either way that's about 500.00 for all 5 of the 4 packs. If the women end up being silly female versions of the legit henchmen I will be trading mine off. Pics will be up as soon as FTC has them ready. The link was plasticmemorial.blogspot.com
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Sounds nifty. I like the idea of including molls if the costumes are accurate. I don't care if FTC uses generic heads for them all.

Regarding Egbert: Meh, but that's another potential False-Face costume!
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Note: I'd really like FTC to do proper molded knit caps and driving caps for these henchmen, and then offer the same on the site for customs, Monkee Mike, etc.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Teemu
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 15, 2010

Just what the guy told me for wave 6

Probably just Newmar for me...but I might dip into some of those Goons too...can't get them all though, Probably will stick with just the masked goons. Gotta see what they offer there if I go after others.Need more S-types!!!

The security guard Alfed has some custom potential

Comment

• huedell
          Museum Ball Eater
          • Dec 31, 2003

All I need to venture a bit further into this collection, is access to a good (affordable) custom "Neil H." Comm. Gordon....w/out knowing that I can have Gordon standing alongside O'Hara as the centerpiece of my collection... well, I'm a bit restrained in future purchases.
          "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• powersthatbe
            Persistent Member
            • Sep 27, 2010

hoping Friday we'll see pics.

Comment

• jacoblb
              Persistent Member
              • May 7, 2009

Yay. Looking forward to upcoming MM Newsletters.

Comment

• tllgn
                Persistent Member
                • Feb 6, 2010

thanks for the heads up ,i am in for all ,very clever FTC .nice idea

Comment

• TrekStar
                  Trek or Treat
                  • Jan 20, 2011

Mixed feelings on this, of course Newmar Catwoman is a must, Eartha okay but maybe not in the same release as Newmar
                  henchmen sounds great, curious on what heads they will use? but the two different Alfred's I don't agree with, (sorry) but
                  I would have rather seen Commissioner Gordon, Aunt Harriet, Sandman, Louie the Lilac, heck even a Warden Creighton would have been better than a cousin Egbert, and we have no love for Freddy the Fence?

Comment

• rlkrefft
                    Veteran Member
                    • Mar 14, 2010

It's pretty obvious the line has reached the end, and the two Catwomen are the end of the license that's why they are in the same wave together. I think Alfred as Batman was a good choice but really I don't get the double Alfred here. They could have done Penguin on a short body, or maybe Surfer Dick Grayson or Vote for Penguin since these are missing links to other variants released before.

I think from here on out it will only be variants. There are still a few I want to see such as Jockey Penguin, Pasha Mad Hatter, Removable pink Cowl Batman and Removable mask Riddler. It would be nice if they get the Green Hornet and Kato license. It's unfortunate we never got a Commissioner Gordon, Olga, Clock King, Siren or Louie The Lilac, but that's not FTC fault if WB wouldn't dive deeper into the license. My biggest want that won't ever happen (besides Gordon) is no season 1 Mr. Freeze (helmet) or Batmobile. I still think of all the companies FTC did the most with this line. Mattel should be ashamed by the way they handled this license. I hope Friday sees some pics!!

Comment

• greensavage2000
                      Veteran Member
                      • Aug 9, 2013

They never made O'Hara in his police uniform did they?

Comment

• The Batman Professor
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jul 15, 2010

Newmar- FINALLY.

FTC: Please don't screw up the head like you did with Batgirl.
                        sigpicSWEAR TO ME!

Comment

• tiinacat
                          Museum Patron
                          • Feb 4, 2015

Yes, out a while ago.

Comment

• Meule
                            Verbose Member
                            • Nov 14, 2004

Alfred as Batman? Could've done without him, but it's OK I guess. Alfred as cousin Iggy? That's really stretching it, especially in a wave with another Alferd variant...
                            All the others sound exciting... Curious to see how they'll do the henchmen...
                            "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• thunderbolt
                              Hi Ernie!!!
                              • Feb 15, 2004

well, one out of the last wave for me, no interest in Alfred variants. I will wait and see on the henchmen. If its Ralph Malph or Action Jackson as a goon I might pass.
                              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎