X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddgaff1132
    Persistent Member
    • Oct 3, 2007

So I finally got My Creech!!!

Like the title sez, I got my Creech. But I did not find it at Wallymart. Instead I found several at a local Toy Specialty store. They were $20 so I could only get one.
    Now the mark-up wasn't crazy seeing that W-mart is selling them for what $14.99. (its been soooo long since I found a Mego @ W-mart) But I gotta ask. Is this hurting the issue or is this the way things are gonna be. Here's what I mean.

Firstly this Toy Shop could have bagged all the Creeches from local W-marts and added $5 to the price???
    Or this local Toy Seller somehow got Creeches wholesale somewhere which could possibly mess up the deal Mego made w/ W-mart???
    Walmart online is selling Creech for Twice the in store price. So does this mean W-marts poor distribution of Mego is a means to make collectors like me pay double for the action figures I want???

All I can say in the end is I wanna support Mego cause I love the toys (old and new)
    If Walmart sells the Mego's well I'll support them too ( as long as they sell the Mego's and stock a good supply for everyone!)
    I do not want to support Scalpers and those who could hurt the current Mego situation and cause the company to once again fade into history.
    Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
    MEGO MOTORS
  • danadoll
    Micronaut Nut!
    • Apr 11, 2005

Why the heck does Wal-mart's website sell the Megos so much more than in-store? I don't get that.

I got my two Creatures and a Stan Lee figure from Frank Wojo (thanks again, Frank!)...I hate Wal-mart and would rather drink live Corona Virus than shop there, but I understand that some folks do for convenience. I don't understand the concept of charging an arm and a leg more on your website, for the same item you have in your store.

Dana
    Last edited by danadoll; Jan 29, '21, 10:09 PM.
    "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎