Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blue Meanie
    Banned
    • Jun 23, 2001

For Sale Revolving Post Mego Meet Sales List...

This will be a ongoing list of Megos and Megolike figures as well as vintage stuff. This is just a small sample of what was on my tables at Mego Meet and why you should make it a point of attending. Money Order is preferred payment. I will only accept paypal as a gift option only. If ANYONE has any worries about me as a seller just ask anyone of the Mods or other prominent members here on the museum on my past here on the museum. Been here since day 1 and not going anywhere anytime soon. Message me here in the museum if you are interested in any of the figures listed. All figures are all original unless otherwise noted in their descriptions. That being said...here goes:

Brown Haired Fonzie. Shirt needs a cleaning: Coy Duke. Very clean:

Space 1999 figures starting with Zantor. Original head and body...but classic tv toys outfit. Second is Alan Carter. Original head, body, and jumpsuit. Repro belt. 3rd is Mysterious Alien. He's complete and all original. Head has a few spots of discoloration. Last but not least is Paul Morrow. He is an original head and body and outfit. Belt and weapon are repros.

Major Matt Mason Bad Guy...I think his name is Calisto. Nice and pretty clean. Wires inside seem to be tight....no breakages. Slight cut in his left wristcuff. Doesn't affect the figure. Outer Space Men Electron I think isa his name. Has a few issues...one being the wire in his foot is peeping out. Also missing the gem piece from the center. Wires are a little loose inside...but to me they don't feel like they are broken:

Mego Bendy's...Robin, Joker, and Superman. All seem to be in really nice condition with some rubs. Robin looks like the least nicest condition wise. He has the wire sticking up out of his foot as can be seen in the pic. Joker has a nose rub that might be able to be fixed up with some paint and same goes for Superman. He is the nicest/cleanest of all the bendys:

Planet Of The Apes...Complete and ALL ORIGINAL Cornelius. Has a few threads that can be seen in the pic that need to be clipped off. Really nice and clean figure.
    Complete and ALL ORIGINAL General Urko. Clean and the only minor flaw is a slight ding on the edge of the blade of the knife.

Case FRESH Action Jackson. I have 5 in total Case FRESH. All 5 have the Light Blue Jumper and all 5 are the AJ with Black Beard:

Godzilla...Godzilla Gang Godzilla figure. Complete and all original. Nice paint
    Hulk Jiggler...at least that's what it feels like. Very Clean with no major flaws.
    Mego Spider-Man Bendy. Clean with a few rubs that can be seen in the pic.

ON HOLD
    Two Heavy Hitters...Complete ALL ORIGINAL Alter Ego Dick Grayson. Head to toe everything is the REAL DEAL. The only thing that stops this figure from being as close to perfect as possible is the fact that there is a small black dot that can be seen in the pic. His head has copyright info but it is a Alter Ego Dick Grayson. The color is the Mocha color that has been discussed in more than one thread. There is also a thread that I posted pics of a AE Dick Grayson head side by side with a RM Robin Head. I'll put it in this post when I find it in the museum. All the Mego Tags are still present inside the clothing. It will also come with the original baggie that the clothing came in. At least I think it's the original baggie. It's marked Hong Kong. Pic to come. I've watermarked the pic with a Wings Logo. It is NOT on the figure or clothing. Only going to have this figure up here in this thread for 1 week. If a deal cannot be reached before Thursday September 3rd then it will go back in the tote that is earmarked for next years Mego Meet:

Note: It was brought to my attention that the pants are faded. The pants are faded. They are not as brown as they are in the galleries picture of the Dick Grayson Alter Ego figure. The pants and shirt collar are an exact match so both have faded at the same rate. Instead of the pants being brown they are more of a redish brown color. So yes, the pants have faded from the original Brown color. Thank you to the member that brought this to my attention.

Pic of the comparison between AE head and RM Robin head is in this thread about half way down the page
    http://megomuseum.com/community/show...Ego-Head/page2

Some of the Trek Crew. Captain Kirk is fresh off of the card. As close to perfect as being mint in a sealed card.
    Bones...If the shirt didn't have some yellowing it would be NM. Hair is perfect as are the phaser and communicator. Missing foil. All of the Treks are Type 2's:

WGSH Bad Guy...Type 1 Mxyzptlk...Outfit needs a little bit of a cleaning. Missing buckle sticker. Head paint is nice with very slight rubs. Derby paint it perfect.

WGSH Wonder Woman...Hair could use some restyling. Outfit has a small stain on the eagle as well as the right sleeve near the cuff. Cuff has what looks like plastic melt which happens when the figure comes in contact with an unstable plastic from another figure. Going to leave that to the buyer to remove from the figure. That said, looks like the outfit could use a cleaning to try to get the stains out. I have not attempted to get the stains out. Other than that the body is tight and there are no rips, runs, or tears in the outfit. SOLD!

WGSH Captain America...All he needs a star and a shield and he's good to go out and get the Red Skull. Head paint and face paint is near perfect. Missing the bottom snap on the back of the outfit.

Note: someone asked me about Cap. I checked cap over and he has a yellow stain on his right shin just below where the boots start on his outfit. Just wanted to make a note. It can probably be gotten out with Woolite or another stain remover.

More to come...keep checking back. Message me if you are interested. Thanks.
    Last edited by Blue Meanie; Nov 11, '15, 5:35 PM.
  • Blue Meanie
    Banned
    • Jun 23, 2001

Just added AHI Monsters. Thanks for looking. If you see a wings logo in the pics that is just my watermark on the pictures...they are NOT on the figures. Thanks

Comment

• Blue Meanie
      Banned
      • Jun 23, 2001

PM's answered and more to come later today. Thanks for looking.

Comment

• TheNewGiJoeWithKungFuGrip
        Veteran Member
        • Jun 18, 2015

Have the monsters been sold?
        The hands that grip.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
          Banned
          • Jun 23, 2001

Not yet. PM/Message me here and I'll give you a price on them.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
            Banned
            • Jun 23, 2001

PM's answered. BTW, my prices that are given when I am PM'd here are not set in stone...if you have a counter offer to my prices please make them...I promise I won't get offended. Thanks for looking. More to come.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
              Banned
              • Jun 23, 2001

Dagon is GONE! Just finished taking about 20 pics...More stuff to come Tuesday morning/afternoon. Thanks for looking.

Comment

• Bronxboykev
                Permanent Member
                • Mar 7, 2011

Why didn't I see the AJ at Mego Meet :0 lol

Comment

• Blue Meanie
                  Banned
                  • Jun 23, 2001

Originally posted by Bronxboykev
                  Why didn't I see the AJ at Mego Meet :0 lol
                  There was so much to take in Kev

Comment

• Blue Meanie
                    Banned
                    • Jun 23, 2001

One last figure put up tonight. Tail Ender Robin for those that need to "Collect 'Em All". Thanks for looking and more to come on Tuesday morning/afternoon.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
                      Banned
                      • Jun 23, 2001

Added some space 1999 figures and more to come after dinner tonight. Thanks again for looking.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
                        Banned
                        • Jun 23, 2001

Updated with a few items that have been sold. More to come. Thanks to all that have purchased figures and to all of those that have shown interest.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
                          Banned
                          • Jun 23, 2001

Bump with updates. Thanks for everyone that has looked and inquired about the figures. More stuff coming today. Thanks.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
                            Banned
                            • Jun 23, 2001

Just added some Apes, and some Bendys. Thanks for looking and message me if you are interested in any of the figures.

More stuff coming from WGSH to Action Jackson to other vintage lines...keep your eyes peeled for this thread

Comment

• Blue Meanie
                              Banned
                              • Jun 23, 2001

Just added some more non Mego stuff...but it's all vintage. Some Godzilla, AHI Frankenstein Bendy, and some Marvel Bendy and jiggler. Thanks for looking and there may be a few MAJOR pieces posted before the night is up. Again, message me if you are interested in anything in this post and just want to remind everyone...Money Order is KING. I will take Paypal but ONLY as a Gift option. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎