X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cdhall
    Persistent Member
    • Aug 14, 2004

Emce Figures going to eBay after you look here

Here is a preview of the Emce stuff I expect to sell.

I've never posted a sale here before. I thought if some of you want a shot before they go to eBay or just to cross reference me on eBay, here are some pix. I may post more pix later.

I see someone is also selling these as Case Fresh (I'm not sure what that means) but these have been stored in the blue file box in the photo and the ones that are unopened have been hardly touched.

The ones that have been opened and have missing items are also hardly touched but my son and I did get them all out and inspect them and apparently I put the belts in a place so safe that they may never be found...

I expect to put them up individually on eBay later today. I'm guessing $30 ea + shipping per the other thread. I think a USPS flat rate box is $7 and I think I shipped someone a Dracula that way when Mego first hit the stores. I will check that again.

I also have not sold anything on eBay in forever but I will combine shipping and will either charge actual shipping or I'll put a price, like $7, in the description.

If you see something you want, you can PM me.

However as I got into some type of flame war a year or two ago, I'm not on here much but I do get email alerts and I did PM my friends that are still in my recent PM history and I will check back here since I posted this here. But if you can PM today while I'm working on this, that would be safest. I will not post all the individual photos that are going to eBay. I may post a link to my eBay auctions on here so you can click over and look.

I'm not pimping my eBay handle here now partly because I expect these could all move within the Museum or even Facebook before I get to eBay...?

Emce Boxes IMG_5608 600x800.jpg Dad Emce Unopened IMG_5607 600x800.jpg Emce ASH Open Missing IMG_5609 600x800 Noted.jpg

P.S. I'm also expecting I may keep some of these. Maybe especially the Scottys because if I make a Squad of Security or Engineering or DeSalle or Leslie, I can remove a stripe from the Emce sleeve and that isn't likely if Mego releases a Scotty because I expect they will silkscreen. If Doc would sell a blank Red shirt I think I could add rank braids myself if I want a non-Ensign. I do see he sells Red Shirts for Scotty, I'll order one and see about removing a stripe. Then these Scottys could be sold. Hmmm...
    —-
    “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Message, Spock?”
    - Admiral Kirk

"...surely, the best of times."
    - Captain Spock
    https://youtu.be/tOtKcJtahKQ
  • Blue Meanie
    Banned
    • Jun 23, 2001

Case fresh was my description because they literally came from the cases I bought when the figures came out way back in '07. I was buying cases of the all the waves up to just around the Pike figures to support Doc's EMCE figures. Even bought cases of the Monsters too. Basically it's a unopened figure with not dings in the outer packaging. I wish you luck and with shipping...It's basically around $8 - $9 for just one figure for me to ship to anywhere east of the Mississippi and more west of the Mississippi. If the person is in California I have to add maybe $2 - $3 on top of the $8 - $9. At least that is what I have incurred shipping from New York. Hope that helps.

Comment

• cdhall
      Persistent Member
      • Aug 14, 2004

Originally posted by Blue Meanie
      Case fresh was my description because they literally came from the cases I bought when the figures came out way back in '07. I was buying cases of the all the waves up to just around the Pike figures to support Doc's EMCE figures. Even bought cases of the Monsters too. Basically it's a unopened figure with not dings in the outer packaging. I wish you luck and with shipping...It's basically around $8 - $9 for just one figure for me to ship to anywhere east of the Mississippi and more west of the Mississippi. If the person is in California I have to add maybe $2 - $3 on top of the $8 - $9. At least that is what I have incurred shipping from New York. Hope that helps.
      Awesome. I suspected as much but wasn’t certain.

I shipped someone a Dracula when these first came out but can’t recall how.

The minty Megos don’t fit in a USPS Flat Rate Box, but 4 of them easily fit in a medium box which is $14.xx.

I sold many Megos on eBay AGES ago but I guess they were loose because the $7 Flat Rate box was perfect.

You’re not very mean for a “ meanie” by the way.
      😮
      —-
      “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Message, Spock?”
      - Admiral Kirk

"...surely, the best of times."
      - Captain Spock
      https://youtu.be/tOtKcJtahKQ

Comment

• toyman
        Just Another Collector
        • Sep 1, 2008

Just a heads up, I have a Romulan, Gorn and Klingon all new in package on Ebay right now starting at $70 and $10 shipping with no bids.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎