X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Tubi TV

You guys are probably already aware of this. I'm usually the last to know about stuff. But just in case. It's a free ad supported streaming service which looks to have a pretty decent selection of titles. I've already found the Filmation Flash Gordon series as well as the GI JOE and Transformers cartoons. Looks to have several Hammer Horror movies as well. I didn't even have to join or sign in to watch the cartoons.

Watch free movies and TV shows online in HD on any device. Tubi - streaming movies and TV free.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

Yeah, been a fan for a couple of years, they've got great niche stuff like the entire Ted V Mikels catalog and i'm not sure if they still have it but they had all of Gatchaman. Great docs too!
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by palitoy
      Yeah, been a fan for a couple of years, they've got great niche stuff like the entire Ted V Mikels catalog and i'm not sure if they still have it but they had all of Gatchaman. Great docs too!
      Couldn't find Gatchaman but they do have God Mars and Gaiking. I've never seen before. How are they?
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Wee67
        Museum Correspondent
        • Apr 2, 2002

Just got lost for a half hour searching through title. Thanks for the recommendation.

Came upon a movie called "The Super Iron Man." No, it's not a Marvel/DC crossover, it's a Japanese/dubbed into German/subtitled in English giant robot movie using stop motion with actual toys! Strap on a bib and get ready for a delicious meal!
        Last edited by Wee67; Mar 27, '19, 2:37 PM.
        WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• jwyblejr
          galactic yo-yo
          • Apr 6, 2006

I like the fact they've added stuff from Shout Factory TV.

Comment

• RonnyG
            Career Member
            • Apr 23, 2014

Nice selection. Looks like I'm going to be spending a lot of time there!

Comment

• Mikey
              Verbose Member
              • Aug 9, 2001

I love it !!!

For the past month I've had a free month of both Hulu and Netflix and I STILL watch Tubi way more than both combined !!!

Just watched 9 Miles Down yesterday --- Not too bad and the girl is CRAZY hot

PS, they just added Bionic Woman last week too

Comment

• Mego Magyar
                Permanent Member
                • Jan 17, 2011

Along with Tubi Tv, Filmrise and ShoutTV are both free aps and have some good stuff.

The NBC app has a lot of old tv shows, SMDM, Bionic Woman, Hulk, Classic BSG and more

Comment

• EmergencyIan
                  Museum Paramedic
                  • Aug 31, 2005

Is the Tubi app one that can be downloaded to a Smart TV? Please, forgive my ignorance.
                  Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• Werewolf
                    Inhuman
                    • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by EmergencyIan
                    Is the Tubi app one that can be downloaded to a Smart TV? Please, forgive my ignorance.
                    The site says you can get the app for IOS, Android, Ruko and Amazon Fire. When I watched cartoons I just watched them off the website.

Comment

• EmergencyIan
                      Museum Paramedic
                      • Aug 31, 2005

Originally posted by Werewolf
                      The site says you can get the app for IOS, Android, Ruko and Amazon Fire. When I watched cartoons I just watched them off the website.
                      Thanks! I checked out the Samsung app store and they had it. I installed it on my TV, but haven’t really watched anything, so far. It seems as though they have a lot of pretty good content.

- Ian

Comment

• Mikey
                        Verbose Member
                        • Aug 9, 2001

Commercial interruptions are decent too … Between 1-3 15-30 second commercials every 15-ish minutes is way better than anything on regular cable TV.

Only prob, some commercials are played multiple times during one movie --- Tubi made me never want to hear She's A Rainbow ever again

Comment

• jimbutsu
                          Memory *is* RAM!
                          • Apr 11, 2002

Originally posted by Mikey
                          Tubi made me never want to hear She's A Rainbow ever again
                          Which is ironic, because you're a rainbow...
                          "If you take a dog which is starving and feed him and make him prosperous, that dog will not bite you. This is the primary difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

Comment

• EmergencyIan
                            Museum Paramedic
                            • Aug 31, 2005

I watched The Legend of The Lone Ranger movie on there today. That’s a good Lone Ranger movie, in my opinion.

- Ian

Comment

• Werewolf
                              Inhuman
                              • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by EmergencyIan
                              I watched The Legend of The Lone Ranger movie on there today. That’s a good Lone Ranger movie, in my opinion.
                              I like it too. It's actually a really faithful adaption and it's WAYYYYYYY better than the Johnny Depp movie.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎