X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

For Sale Signed original Spider-Man art

I'm selling the original signed painting I created for Electric Company Spider-Man actor Danny Seagren in 2015. Danny made his first public appearance in 40 years and sold signed prints of this painting for $25. The prints were a limited edition and are long sold out.

Painting is 11x14 acrylics on canvas, hand signed by Danny Seagren in the thought balloon and signed by the artist...me, on the reverse. Also included is a signed certificate of authenticity from my studio. A lot of time and effort went into this...asking $200 shipped. Will consider reasonable offers.

Thanks for looking!

TV Spidey-1.jpg
    Last edited by enyawd72; May 8, '17, 12:28 PM.
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

Oh man.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Hedji
      Citizen of Gotham
      • Nov 17, 2012

I love this piece. One of my favorites.

Comment

• huedell
        Museum Ball Eater
        • Dec 31, 2003

Seriously, even if I could convince myself to free money up AND to contact you, I'd pretty much feel like this piece was too good for me to have in my possession! Such a big influence on my "superhero history" (as I'm sure many others that frequent the marketplace here). Good luck with the sale!
        "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎