Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic reboot.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic reboot.

This is fine. I was expecting much worse. Same as before but sillier.

New toys this December followed by new toon in 2020.

Edit: Weird, they've taken down the video.
    Last edited by Werewolf; Dec 10, '19, 7:15 PM.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Got some of the reboot figures.

mlpponylife.JPG

The hair isn't as thickly rooted as the previous Friendship is Magic figures. Other than Twilight the hair is kind of thin and only Pinkie Pie has any curl to the hair. Still good quality hair and it is nice and soft. The bodies are more of a harder vinyl. Same as before, the only articulation is the neck but it's now on a ball joint. I think the eyes may be digitally painted now. When you compare the newest figures to my original 80s Applejack you can see they resemble ponies even less than before. The new head sculpts kinda look a bit like kittens.

But, yeah, these are perfectly fine. They are cute, good quality and affordable at roughly $5 each.
    Last edited by Werewolf; Dec 10, '19, 7:19 PM. Reason: typos
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎