X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • danadoll
    Micronaut Nut!
    • Apr 11, 2005

CTVT Is No Longer Selling...

I went to purchase a couple more Will Scarlet swords at CTVT and they no longer have them listed anywhere on the site...Now I'm bummed. I also noticed a few months back that they stopped selling the female brown boots. There may be other things that they've ceased selling too, I'm not sure.

I just wanted to give you all a heads-up about it.

Dana
    Last edited by danadoll; Mar 19, '12, 4:49 AM.
    "Do you want a doll?" Kurt
  • Brown Bear
    Still Old School
    • Feb 14, 2008

They no longer have white Fonzie boots either.
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Mego Magyar
      Permanent Member
      • Jan 17, 2011

They stopped the Space 1999 Black Sleeve uniform a while back also. They seem to be running out of quite a few items.

Comment

• danadoll
        Micronaut Nut!
        • Apr 11, 2005

I really should have bought more swords when I had the chance, but I didn't know they would just vanish...Argh! I notice they're only selling the white space chair now too, they don't appear to have the blue or black anymore.

Dana

EDIT: I sent them an email inquiring about the availability of the sword, the response was a simple "Sold out."...Sigh.
        Last edited by danadoll; Mar 19, '12, 4:08 PM.

Comment

• GaryPlaysWithDolls
          Mighty Man/Monster Maker
          • Aug 14, 2007

That sucks. I better see if I need anything. Shipping is so steep, though.

Mina is the world's first Paranormal Petsitter in the new middle-grade book series by Gary Buettner, MONSTER PETS, coming in FALL 2014 from EMBY KIDS. Spooky adventure that's perfect reading for kids 8-12
          https://www.facebook.com/monsterpetsbooks?ref=hl

Comment

• Brue
            User without title
            • Sep 29, 2005

i hope all the haters realize what they had in CTVT once it all dries up. i've said it dozens of times - I love CTVT. sorry to hear inventory is down

Comment

• ctc
              Fear the monkeybat!
              • Aug 16, 2001

Hmmmm....

It MIGHT not be all bad. Since there's still some demand, they might one day re-up their out of production stuff.

Don C.

Comment

• MIB41
                Eloquent Member
                • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by Brue
                i hope all the haters realize what they had in CTVT once it all dries up. i've said it dozens of times - I love CTVT. sorry to hear inventory is down
                Yeah. CTVT has a been an awesome resource for customizing. Probably the best resource anywhere. But as any good business man will tell you, sometimes you have to let product dry up to build demand back. So I wouldn't despair too much. If there are enough inquiries,they may order another batch.

Comment

• bagmonster
                  Registered Lurker
                  • Apr 13, 2002

I also never thought that shipping was that outrageous considering how fast and easy they are to work with. For me, time and gas money always factors in to how I consider shipping costs and typically, shipping is a bargain. I am a big fan of CTVT. Customizing is a joy because of the flexibility and wide range of offerings.

Comment

• boss
                    Talkative Member
                    • Jun 18, 2003

If I was them, I'd be thrilled that I finally sold through a lot of that stuff.
                    Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• Brue
                      User without title
                      • Sep 29, 2005

Originally posted by bagmonster
                      I also never thought that shipping was that outrageous considering how fast and easy they are to work with. For me, time and gas money always factors in to how I consider shipping costs and typically, shipping is a bargain. I am a big fan of CTVT. Customizing is a joy because of the flexibility and wide range of offerings.
                      Yeah - the shipping was always SUPER fast and very reasonable. Yes, if you only order one pair of Batman gloves shipping is ridiculous, so I always order several items at once.

Comment

• Trappy Trek Freak
                        House of a thousand Megos
                        • Aug 10, 2009

Their clothing and accessories are always awesome, the only thing I didn't like was their T-2 bodies. The Skeletons are my favorite!!!
                        Flickr: Trappy74's Photostream

Comment

• danadoll
                          Micronaut Nut!
                          • Apr 11, 2005

Shipping is 8 bucks, so I'm not complaining at all...I've enjoyed many of their products, the biggest disappointment for me is that so many of their male and female bodies have broken or are incredibly fragile. The figure "pee stance" thing I'm able to deal with, the "sold out" items bums me out, though.

Also, I have four of the skeletons now and I like them a lot (two are being customized).

Dana

Comment

• PNGwynne
                            Master of Fowl Play
                            • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Brue
                            I'm not sure the "haters" will miss CTVT offerings.
                            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Vinny0026
                              Year Five!!
                              • Jan 26, 2012

I happen to use them a lot - I like the products and love the turn around time. If I order on a monday I have my stuff by thursday.

Also as someone mentioned - try and get a whole list together when you order and then pay shipping just once - instead of just a few pieces at a time. This will save you shipping costs.

I try to make a list and order every 2/3 weeks.

They just might be out of stock -I'm sure they will get that stuff back in.
                              "Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?"

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎