X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Toyman_Chris
    70's Era Pimp
    • Sep 7, 2011

Wal Mart Clearance

Just a reminder for those of you who might not know or have forgotten....but Wal-Mart is at at least 50% on a lot of their cool toys from Christmas right now. Keep an eye on it, they should drop to 75% in the next week or two. When that happens, it flies off the shelves quick.

That being said, has anyone gotten some fun clearance stuff yet?

I picked up the:

Green Lantern Airplane Toy for $17.90.
    Green Lantern Helicopter/Multiple weapons set for $9.90
    Thundercats Classics Lion-O for $8.90
    DCU Universe Wal-Mart Exclusive "Crime Syndicate" Set for $37.50

Not too shabby. I notice a lot of the GL movie figs are at 50% off right now. There are bins of them at a couple of my local Wal-Marts. At 75% off I am buying them all. Not even kidding!

Anyway.....what'd ya pick up?
  • mego ninja
    Museum Patron
    • Jan 18, 2012

I got a few Tygra's. They didn't have lion-o. :(
    Check out my B / S / T! I have TONS of awesome stuff
    http://www.megomuseum.com/community/...ad.php?t=70048

Comment

• rche
      channeling Bob Wills
      • Mar 26, 2008

I didn't buy anything, but I did notice an awful lot of the Thundercat line in clearance, along with a bunch of DCU stuff.

Comment

• GreenLantern9999
        GL of Mego Sector
        • Oct 8, 2007

Oh man I'll have to get looking tomorrow, I saw a bunch of stuff mover the the clearance isle a week ago but nothing was marked down yet.
        No body takes pot shots at Lubic! Good Journey

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
          70's Era Pimp
          • Sep 7, 2011

Speaking of the Thundercats clearance, I saw a couple of the temple's today too. I probably shoulda picked them up.

Comment

• livnxxxl
            Megoholic RocketScientist
            • Oct 23, 2007

I did not buy any of the above, but thanks for the heads up just the same. One just never knows what the other person may be in to. For me it has to be Mego or a Megoish item. I am addicted for life.
            Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

• Thor
              Thunder God
              • Dec 17, 2009

They seem to refuse to clearance out the DCU stuff here. They have some of the same figures on the pegs from over a year ago. The one exception was the Crime Syndicate pack for $18.
              sigpic

"I've seen things you wouldn't believe."

- Roy Batty

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
                70's Era Pimp
                • Sep 7, 2011

Originally posted by livnxxxl
                I did not buy any of the above, but thanks for the heads up just the same. One just never knows what the other person may be in to. For me it has to be Mego or a Megoish item. I am addicted for life.
                Yah, I don't collect any of the stuff at WalMart. I buy it to resell. I agree with ya on MEGO/MEGOISH.

Comment

• livnxxxl
                  • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by Toyman_Chris
                  Yah, I don't collect any of the stuff at WalMart. I buy it to resell. I agree with ya on MEGO/MEGOISH.
                  I use to do that starting in 1994. Those were good times. I actually made some money doing it. Then as the years gone by more and more people had the same idea. There is still some money to be made. It all depends on what you find. It is just no longer worth it to me though so I no longer even bother.

Too bad it is not Mego gracing the shelf again. It would be a whole different scenario.

Anyways....Carry on! Good luck with the hunt. I hope you find some great stuff to resell.

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
                    70's Era Pimp
                    • Sep 7, 2011

I usually stock up for my Chicago Comicon setup. Which is why I like 50% - 75% off.

Comment

• livnxxxl
                      • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by Toyman_Chris
                      I usually stock up for my Chicago Comicon setup. Which is why I like 50% - 75% off.
                      I don't blame you. I do not even get interested in any so called sales unless they are at least 50% off or more. 5% - 30% is just a waste of my time unless we are talking about a major purchase.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎