X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LordMudd
    Persistent Member
    • Aug 22, 2011

New from Readysetz.

I received my update from Readysetz yesterday. They now have 2 new playsets available with 3 more on the way. The first new set is a smaller version of the original specifically for Las Vegas Comicon with Vegas specific signage and scaled specifically for 1/18 scale figures and smaller. It is available on their site for $50 while supplies last. The other is a downloadable mini set pictured below.

Of the 3 new sets mentioned, the only new information on them is a link that does not work yet. It says only "SPACE." This implies a space station playset, which I am really looking forward to. Finally a place for my Guardians of the Galaxy, Green Lanterns, Star Trek and Star Wars figures to hang out!

And now, here is the promised and much anticipated downloadable playset that you can print out and assemble yourself!

Ummm.....well nevermind. Until next time.

CCC.
  • danadoll
    Micronaut Nut!
    • Apr 11, 2005

LOL...I like how you ended that. Yeah, that print out playset isn't really 1:18 friendly...more Matchbox/Hot Wheels friendly, but it's still cool.
    "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

• LordMudd
      Persistent Member
      • Aug 22, 2011

Houston, We Have Lift Off

We're live on Kickstarter, and as promised, you're the first to know! Enjoy limited early-bird pricing, a pledge level that entitles you to be part of Space Base history, and you can even snag the next generation of The Urban Playset! We appreciate everyone's support and are excited to introduce ReadySetz SPACE BASE!

Comment

• LordMudd
        Persistent Member
        • Aug 22, 2011

From Readysetz FAQ: Are there other designs and styles?

Yes, in addition to the Space Base, we have the original Urban Playset (no longer for sale), the Urban 18 and the Urban Collector's Edition. Also, in process, we have a palace; castle; tomb; small country town that is designed to accommodate mini figures, small animals and pets; shopping mall, and a fashion related design (that we aren’t ready to talk about yet). We also welcome suggestions from our social media followers and will try to give priority to their suggestions.

Castle and Tomb!

CCC.

Comment

• danadoll
          Micronaut Nut!
          • Apr 11, 2005

I'd like to see a caves/cavern and/or deep underground playset like these. A medieval city might be really cool (like the urban set, but medieval buildings, streets and sewers, etc...). I would also like to see a castle and a tomb/catacombs playset too, but I didn't see a castle/tomb set, while looking at their stuff...hmmm.

Dana
          Last edited by danadoll; Aug 19, '18, 8:07 PM.
          "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

• LordMudd
            Persistent Member
            • Aug 22, 2011

There is a castle and a city in the works, but they will probably not happen if this one fails. It is at 51% funded with 5 days left.

CCC.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎