Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mego Marauder
    • Dec 9, 2014

Wanted Invisible girl left glove needed, batgirl cape, Romulan parts

What's the chance someone would help out the new guy? I'm not going to come in and beg for all sorts of rare parts but I figure maybe I could start with a couple requests as I build my rep here?

Would like to complete my IG. only want vintage parts. I don't like REPRO on my stuff.
    Need her left glove.

Also looking for a batgirl cape (need gloves too but I'm realistic)

Lastly I'm looking for Romulan boots and outfit.

Thanks
  • Mego Marauder
    • Dec 9, 2014

Guess nobody is willing to part with anything for a new guy?
    I'll just bump this up for one last try.

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

Not sure about the Invisible girl items and Batgirl, try ebay you might get lucky,
      as for Romulan it took me quite sometime to get what I needed to make it close to original
      as possible and if you do find something, it's expensive, for my Romulan I'm still needing the original
      helmet and head and I've been searching ebay forever and a day, and I have yet to find
      those items separately, I came close to getting an original nude Romulan on eBay, at least
      I would have had the original head, but got out bidded with like 30 seconds left on the auction
      and I had my bid over $50.00 I screamed loud enough to be heard on the moon, so still looking
      for those Romy items if anyone's reading this. Keep trying here for the BG and IG items, great folks
      and someone down the line may have what you need.

Comment

• hobub
        Ghost of a Dead Indian
        • Jun 18, 2001

I've got a Romulan Suit.

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

I would be interested in that, but I want to let Mego Marauder have first choice on that since he's
          new and started this post, if he decides to pass on the suit, I'll grab it after the holidays.

Comment

• wayne foundation 07
            Time to feed the cat
            • Dec 30, 2007

If you can settle on repro parts till a real one comes along, the Rebel Toy Company on Ebay sells gloves boots and even suits for the fantastic 4 figures. I bought stuff from him before and its decent stuff.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎