PDA

View Full Version : For Sale After 30 Years....

mego maniac mark
Dec 8, '14, 8:59 AM
Hello all,
After 30 years with the same company, I am out of a job. Looking at things in a differnt light for the first time, I have decided to sell my collection of various toy lines. I have tons of different lines of 80's to 90's toy lines including super powers, turtles,Mego, and more.
The Mego figures are my true love, and would hate to sell them. But I may need to eventually.
I have never sold anything here at the museum, but have bought many times from various members.
I have an eBay account ( 1967misterh)
In which I only have bought, but have all positives.
If anyone wants to contact me with inquiries,You can email me at markh196767@yahoo.com.

I will be looking to start the sale off by hopefully posting some pics of some items later.

Thanks to all,
Happy Holiday's

Brown Bear
Dec 8, '14, 9:45 AM
Sorry to hear this mark. Hope yer back on yer feet soon.

mego maniac mark
Dec 8, '14, 9:51 AM
Thanks BB. Better days ahead I am sure

wayne foundation 07
Dec 8, '14, 12:01 PM
Hope this is a quick set back for you and your back on your feet soon!

mego maniac mark
Dec 8, '14, 1:30 PM
Thanks for all the kindness and emails. I have a few mego figures to part with. Unfortunately am not having luck with photos. I can email pics on request.
T1 Superman $25
T2 joker $25 no shoes
T2 riddler no belt scar on face $30
T2 penguin with wizard coat no shoes $10
T1 zombie penguin $5
Batman boots, suit and DM belt $15
Also have some customs I made that I may part with.
PM or email...
Thank you

Relic
Dec 9, '14, 7:32 AM
So sorry to hear about the job situation. Things will get better. Hold on to as many Megos as you can.

enyawd72
Dec 9, '14, 9:16 AM
I am really sorry to hear about your situation after such a long time with the same company. Hopefully any potential employer will see the value in your loyalty. Wish you best of luck.

jimsmegos
Dec 9, '14, 9:24 AM
So sorry for the hit BUT life changes can be a very good thing. Keep your head up!

mego maniac mark
Dec 9, '14, 1:02 PM
Thank you all for great words of encouragement . Yes, the change is for the better.
Update that penguins and batman stuff sold.
Most Pm's responded to. I am still looking through boxes and will get pics out to those waiting.
Keep em coming!

Vinny0026
Dec 9, '14, 2:31 PM
Hey Mark - really sorry to hear the bad news. I wish you the best of luck for a speedy turn around.

Try not to part with anything you really want to keep (if you can)
Chin up - I'll keep my fingers crossed that you land something fast.

Hang in there pal.

TrekStar
Dec 10, '14, 12:28 AM
Very sorry to hear about the work situation. don't stress out, relax stay positive, and hold onto your
Megos, you might regret selling them, but it's your call to make.

mego maniac mark
Dec 10, '14, 3:18 PM
Hey guys,
Thanks again for all the kindness.
Going through some stuff, I saved the cards for mego star trek and batman, robin, and batgirl. If anyone is interested, shoot me a email for pics. Open to offers
Also Ponch and Jon from Chips MOC. Looking for $100 on the pair.
Famous Covers $20 each
Spider -Man
Cap
Falcon
Thor
Storm
Wolverine
Goblin
Aunt May
I also have one of the Barnabus Collins Remego. Taking offers.
Also have tons of Comics from 80's and 90's. Mostly Batman but do have a few silver age , watchmen series, joker series. If any interest LMK.
ThAnks again,
Mark

mego maniac mark
Dec 12, '14, 9:41 AM
Bump/ Update.
Riddler gone, joker on eBay other items still available.
Thanks to all!