X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • josephcardone
    Persistent Member
    • Jun 10, 2010

Mego Star Trek Talos Alien

Talos is all original and in really nice condition. Some minor things (the black parts are better than most - still brittle though and have lost some of the original finish), one of the boots has a small split on the top (only visible when squeezed), and a mark on the back of his head from where he rested on the card. His limbs are tight - I don't think he was played with. $125 including shipping in the US (priority mail).
    Attached Files
  • boss
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 18, 2003

Dangit. I really want this, but I couldn't pay you until after Christmas. :\
    Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• josephcardone
      Persistent Member
      • Jun 10, 2010

Originally posted by boss
      Dangit. I really want this, but I couldn't pay you until after Christmas. :\
      Sold to boss - I can wait until after Christmas for payment - He will be in the mail on Monday

Comment

• boss
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 18, 2003

Excitement is high. Thanks again!
        Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

Nice job boss, that is a very nice condition Talos, it took me sometime to finally get an original Talos which is
          near mint, plus you got a very nice deal on price, so congrats, I'm pretty sure you can clean off the mark on the
          head, maybe some other members can suggest some ideas, there's definitely something out there that will work.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎