X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

1976 Clipper Toy Catalog from Holland

Sure things in Holland are a little different than here, their liquorice is salty and let's just say their definition of "dutch oven" differs from mine.

However, Christmases were pretty darn similiar to ours thanks to toy companies like Clipper who distributed some of the best selling toys and games the world has to offer.

You may not be able to speak the language but you won't need to.

Click here to visit the 1976 Clipper Toy Catalog.For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • HardyGirl
    Mego Museum's Poster Girl
    • Apr 3, 2007

Awesome! Just like here in the U.S. I had that Perfection game and The Bionic Woman.
    "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
    'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
    Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
    If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

I forgot about Perfection. I remember winding it up just to watch the pieces explode out.

Great overview of 70s goodness. I wonder if Clipper sold both Mike Powers AND Steve Austin at the same time?

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• Gorn Captain
        Invincible Ironing Man
        • Feb 28, 2008

It's the Clipper "Peekaboo" newsletter.

The Bionic Woman part says that she has "special outfits for tough assignments". Yep, that designer collection looks pretty bad-*** to me...
        "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• MysteryWho
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 16, 2008

The way poor Steve is positioned on that box I suspect he's going to need more parts replaced shortly.

Comment

• nvmbrsdoom5
            Persistent Member
            • Mar 1, 2005

That kid in the middle of that Perfection ad is trippin' me out. I think he's trying to catch the pieces in his mouth.

It's cool to see the Tree Tots treehouse set in there too. That must've done pretty well overseas, if I recall they did a re-release of that over there a few years back?

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎