• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • marbkwds
    Da Bronx Mego Collector
    • May 10, 2005

Mego / Megomeet lot

Hello All ,
    Ive been collecting Mego's and Mego related stuff for years and I have finally decided to sell off most of everything I have collected .... Some of you know me and some of you don't but I am sure that people will vouch for me as being ok to deal with .... I am disabled so because of that it will be easier for me to ship out a few large boxes as opposed to 20 or 30 little ones .... I have PLENTY to sell and will do so at my own pace ... I will be selling stuff like all Dina-Mite , Action Jackson , Cast A Way , LJN Rookies , Loose original Mego's and loads of custom stuff as well like a custom set of KISS figures complete with instrument's also fists full of custom fodder like heads , bodies and clothing ......... But heres the first lot ... I recently listed these 3 12" figures with no takers so I am adding stuff to the lot so here is a 12" naked hulk , Spiderman and Magnetic Batman ... A Batmobile missing the tail light sticker and the door stickers , then I have The Mighty Mightor from Mogo Meet which I have switched to an original mego body and could always be put back to original also have a Krome Dome from Mego Meet still the way it was when I bought it , both have mint boxes and lastly is a Sheriff figure made for and only sold at Mego Meet I think he is numbered # 20 out of 20 and with that one I swaped the body to an original Chips body and he is missing his pants and cuffs ...... I am asking $230.00 shipping included regular postage with delivery conformation anything more than that is on you ....... If you break it down I think my asking price is more than fair ..... Thanks for looking , Roy

photo 1.jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 4.jpgunnamed (4).jpg
    Last edited by marbkwds; Dec 4, '14, 4:46 PM.
  • marbkwds
    Da Bronx Mego Collector
    • May 10, 2005

here's more pictures ..........

unnamed (3).jpgunnamed (5).jpgunnamed (6).jpgunnamed (7).jpgunnamed (3).jpgunnamed (5).jpgunnamed (6).jpgunnamed (7).jpg

Comment

• marbkwds
      Da Bronx Mego Collector
      • May 10, 2005

Wow at $250.00 I thought this lot was a bargain but I guess I was wrong ... So on that note I have lowered the price to $230.00 ....... Keep in mind that someone here just sold Mightor and Kromedome for $70.0 each so this is for sure a good deal ....... Roy

Comment

• marbkwds
        Da Bronx Mego Collector
        • May 10, 2005

ok .............. So I am slashing it down again and this is my bottom dollar price on this lot . So if no takers after this I will pull down the post ..... New price is 210.00 Still w/Shipping included .... Good luck ..... Roy

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎