Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JLU Mattel MASSIVE collection!! Over 200 different figures!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LOU
    Museum FIN-atic
    • Nov 20, 2003

For Sale JLU Mattel MASSIVE collection!! Over 200 different figures!

More goodies found as I unpack!! Here is my near-complete set of loose Mattel JLU action figures!! No VOLCANA but there are some good ones here! As I recall there's only a handful of three-packs missing to make the set complete according to the visual checklist!! Includes gems like ECLIPSO and other rarer/more expensive figures!!! Look at the pics!!! All different figures!!!! White boxes are empty!

Over 200 figures... I believe 224 if I counted right! YOU get them all in ONE MASSIVE LOT!

Asking $1000 SHIPPED or B.O. That's just a little less than $5 per figure...a good deal on these highly coveted JLU figures!!! Keep in mind shipping will be expensive too and that's included! Make an offer if you don't like my price!

Paypal only as family/friends option only. U.S. buyers only unless you want to pay the shipping because this will be a heavy package!!!

Last edited by LOU; Dec 4, '14, 9:25 PM.
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Man that looks like my custom boxes of JLU figures. There are indeed some great figures in there.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• LOU
      Museum FIN-atic
      • Nov 20, 2003

Hey thanks! These are all original...no customs at all. Yeah all this stuff I'm selling is my personal collection. The only stuff I remember missing from here, where I left off collecting, were a handful of three-packs, those two expensive box set figures, and Volcana. I had Lobo, Giganta, and some of those three-packs that are missing but I sold them separately a few months back when I thought I might be able to spare this beloved collection of mine from being sold in its entirety. Sadly it must go now. So someone is going to get a near complete set. I really didnt want to sell these but I must.

Comment

• LOU
        Museum FIN-atic
        • Nov 20, 2003

I am very negotiable on price so don't be afraid to send me an offer!!

Comment

• LOU
          Museum FIN-atic
          • Nov 20, 2003

Please do not feel like you will offend me with offers here guys. The price I list is just off the top of my head. You guys ultimately determine what these things are worth so if your offer is a few hundred less so be it. Don't be bashful, worst I can say is no thank you...but I will not be offended in any way if your offer is a lot less than my asking price. A lot of you express concern over offending me with your offers when I post stuff...please don't, I promise I won't be offended at all. Thanks!

Comment

• LOU
            Museum FIN-atic
            • Nov 20, 2003

Thank you to Museum member Jerry for the tip on my pricing on this set! I have adjusted my asking price and lowered it. Thanks for taking the time to write me Jerry!! Much appreciated sir!

Comment

• LOU
              Museum FIN-atic
              • Nov 20, 2003

Hey Guys!!! I had forgotten there was even MORE to this collection that I knew I'd never sold. Added a new pic above as part of the lot and right here...here's the additional items included in the lot!!! White boxes are empty. Take it all in this thread for $1000 or B.O.!!! Everything seen here in this entire thread!

Last edited by LOU; Dec 3, '14, 6:02 PM.

Comment

• skullface
                Veteran Member
                • Oct 29, 2012

I have to stop looking at this....it makes me want my JLU toys back...got rid of them to make space for the 12in WW2 stuff.I really loved the line but they killed me with repacks.Buying 3 figs to get one new one drove me up the wall.
                This is a nice lot. Lots of hard work done...good luck.
                I have tons of cool stuff if you cant sell for cash and want to trade.

Comment

• LOU
                  Museum FIN-atic
                  • Nov 20, 2003

Thanks Skullface! Yeah this was one collection I was hoping to spare from selling because it was so hard to put together but I just have to let it go...I have no toy room anymore and there's no point in putting it in a box to sit in storage. This is one of my all time favorite Super Hero collections next to, of course, Mego and Kenner's Super Powers line.

Comment

• LOU
                    Museum FIN-atic
                    • Nov 20, 2003

$800 SHIPPED or BEST OFFER!
                    That's less than retail prices since some of the 3-packs sold for $18-$25!! Here you get them at LESS THAN $4 per figure! San Diego ComicCon exclusives are included here. Eclipso is included here!!! You'll spend A LOT more trying to assemble this collection yourself! Make an offer if you want it all!!!! You just won't find a near complete collection like this where all the hard work is pretty much done for you!
                    There's even non JLU figures included that many collectors include of characters not in the official set like the unique animated Riddler and striped suit Two Face!!
                    Make an offer in PM and add this massive and coveted Super Hero collection to your own collection!!!
                    Last edited by LOU; Dec 5, '14, 4:29 PM.

Comment

• kla1000
                      • Jul 20, 2009

I'm interested. What is your absolute best price?

Comment

• LOU
                        Museum FIN-atic
                        • Nov 20, 2003

Well thinking on this some more I pretty much am at my best price. I'm selling each figure for less than retail as it is. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that it would cost someone a heck of a lot more to try an assemble a massive collection like this on their own. Eclipso alone runs $40. That Riddler which isn't part of the official JLU set but is the perfect Riddler for the JLU style is also pretty pricey. Then there's the SD ComiCon exclusives... Thanagar box set, the pricey Luthor deluxe figure from the initial Justice League line, and much more. So I am pretty much at my best price at $800 with just a little tiny bit of wiggle room left.

Comment

• kla1000
                          • Jul 20, 2009

Send me an email at kla1000@me.com..on your best price and I will get payment to you

Comment

• kla1000
                            • Jul 20, 2009

One more question..which jlu characters are not included? It would be nice to know which are missing

Comment

• LOU
                              Museum FIN-atic
                              • Nov 20, 2003

I can't find my checklist I was using so I don't have a list of what's missing unfortunately, I'll leave that for whomever buys the lot.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎