PDA

View Full Version : To post a new thread, just click on "submit new thread"

Action Martin
Mar 22, '08, 8:52 AM
To post a new thread, just click on "submit new thread".................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................is a FAKE post! :silly:

Welcome to Action Martin's Random Act of Toy Kindness II!

The first person that replies to this post with "PM sent" and sends me a PM with their mailing address will receive a DC Direct Golden Age Wonder Woman action figure from the Justice Society of America series (2000). The figure is MOC but there are the signs of a very slight warping to the upper lefthand of the card.

Shipping is on me, so U.S. addresses only. And no repeat winners. Sorry, LJNfan.

Happy Easter!

Brue
Mar 22, '08, 9:07 AM
PM sent

Action Martin
Mar 22, '08, 9:29 AM
That was fast! Congrats, Brue! Wonder Woman is your's. So tell me, do you read all new posts? How did you find this one?

Brue
Mar 22, '08, 10:16 AM
That was fast! Congrats, Brue! Wonder Woman is your's. So tell me, do you read all new posts? How did you find this one?

I read 80-90% of them.

I was just trying to figure out what this one was about. It seemed odd. -THANKS FOR THE FIGURE!!!!!!!

toys2cool
Mar 22, '08, 10:42 AM
awesome :grin:

Action Martin
Mar 22, '08, 11:06 AM
Wonder Woman was mailed today.