X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HardyGirl
    Mego Museum's Poster Girl
    • Apr 3, 2007

HELP! Putting on CTVT hands

Hi all! I'm still working on my Batman customs for Zachary, and Joe D. sent me some colored hands for the Riddler and Joker. (thanks Joe!) My question is, how do you get the old hands off, and is it easy to put the new ones in?
    "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
    'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
    Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
    If your mission is magic your love will shine true."
  • Merlyn1976
    Fist of Khonshu
    • Mar 29, 2005

CustoMego
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

In the Southeast Pacific, lies the sunken city of R'Leyh. There lies C'thulhu waits to return to our world with the other Great Old Ones. A hideous creature of enormous size and alien power, it waits for it's time to return patiently. For it has all the time in the world while it waits for the stars.

Comment

• BlackKnight
      The DarkSide Customizer
      • Apr 16, 2005

You just pull them out,.. & pop them in right ??? ... Or will the CTVT hands & wrists break when you try that ? you could probably also heat up some water,.. to loosen them up a bit.
      ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• wayne foundation 07
        Time to feed the cat
        • Dec 30, 2007

You place your right foot firmly on the upper body of the figure,and with the biggest set of pliers you can find grasp the hand to be removed and yank continuously untill something rips apart.Then in a fit of anger use your left foot to smash what ever is left of the mangeled figure.But in all honestly boil water in a small pan and hold just the lower arm and hand in the water untill soft and it will come off.Good luck with your new creation.

Comment

• HardyGirl
          Mego Museum's Poster Girl
          • Apr 3, 2007

YIKES! Now I'm scared! I didn't know it was such an involved process! After one of the first CTVT bodies broke on me over a month ago, I had to wait until Joe felt well enough to send a replacement. But I thought these things already came attached. I don't wanna break anything. Oh I hope I can do this!
          "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
          'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
          Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
          If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍