Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MASSIVE ARRAY of Non-Sports card sets for sale Star Wars, Bionics, Heroes, more!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LOU
    Museum FIN-atic
    • Nov 20, 2003

MASSIVE ARRAY of Non-Sports card sets for sale Star Wars, Bionics, Heroes, more!

Hey Guys! No photos yet but I am selling my non-sports caed sets from the 70's and 80's. I will add to this list going forward so keep checking back as my collection of card sets is extensive. Paypal only please as family/friend option! Make an offer!

All card sets complete with wrapper and all sets are already displayed in plastic pages...all you'd have to do is put them in your own 3-ring binder!!!

Now other than EMPIRE STRIKES BACK and STAR TREK 1966 I know all sets are totally complete...I just don't remember if some had sticker sets too or not. Whatever the sets consisted of however, I know I have them complete. So I may list stickers below to a card set that never even had any stickers but that's just to make sure it's clear all these sets are totally complete except EMPIRE STRIKES BACK which I think is mainly missing a few stickers and STAR TREK which is only missing a total of abour 15 pieces, cards ans stickers combined. Photos to come unless they sell first
    Prefer to sell as one giant lot so feel free to make an offer for ALL SETS too I'd you want everything for an instant collection! Anyway, here's the list:

***SOLD***
    DC COSMIC CARDS SET AND MARVEL UNIVERSE SET IN OFFICIAL COLLECTOR'S ALBUM-MAKE OFFER!

***SOLD***
    DONRUSS SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN-1974
    COMPLETE SET W/ WRAPPER- MAKE OFFER!

***SOLD***
    BIONIC WOMAN-1976 COMPLETE SET W/ WRAPPER-MAKE OFFER!

***SOLD***
    TOPPS STAR WARS-1977 SERIES 1-5 COMPLETE SET OF CARDS AND STICKERS W/ ALL 5 WRAPPERS INCLUDING X-RATED C-3PO CARD ERROR- MAKE OFFER!

***SOLD***
    TOPPS EMPIRE STRIKES BACK-1981 ALL SERIES NEAR COMPLETE SETS OF CARDS AND INCOMPLETE SETS OF STICKERS W/ALL WRAPPERS-MAKE OFFER!

***SOLD***
    TOPPS RETURN OF THE JEDI-1983 SERIES 1 COMPLETE SET OF CARDS AND STICKERS INCLUDING COLOR VARIANTS W/ALL WRAPPERS-MAKE OFFER!

TOPPS STAR WARS EPISODE I PHANTOM MENACE SERIES 1 AND 2 COMPLETE SETS OF CARDS AND HOLOGRAM STICKERS W/ALL WRAPPERS-MAKE OFFER!

TOPPS STAR WARS EPISODE II COMPLETE SET OF CARDS AND HOLOGRAM STICKERS W/ALL WRAPPERS-MAKE OFFER!

***SOLD***
    TOPPS SUPERMAN THE MOVIE-1978 SERIES 1-2 COMPLETE SET OF CARDS AND STICKERS W/ WRAPPERS-MAKE OFFER!

***SOLD***
    TOPPS SUPERMAN II-1981 COMPLETE SET OF CARDS AND STICKERS W/ WRAPPER-MAKE OFFER!

***SOLD***
    TOPPS SUPERMAN III-1983 COMPLETE SET OF CARDS AND STICKERS W/ WRAPPER-MAKE OFFER!

***SOLD***
    TOPPS SUPERGIRL-1984 COMPLETE SET OF CARDS W/WRAPPER- MAKE OFFER!

***SOLD***
    TOPPS INCREDIBLE HULK-1978 COMPLETE SET OF CARDS AND STICKERS W/ WRAPPER-MAKE OFFER! ***SOLD***

TOPPS JAWS 2-1978 COMPLETE SET OF CARDS AND STICKERS W/ WRAPPER- MAKE OFFER!

TOPPS JAWS 3-D-1983 COMPLETE SET OF CARDS AND 3-D GLASSES W/ WRAPPER-MAKE OFFER!

TOPPS CLOSE ENCOUNTERS-1978 COMPLETE SET OF CARDS AND STICKERS W/ WRAPPER-MAKE OFFER!

***SOLD***
    TOPPS RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK-198? COMPLETE SET OF CARDS AND STICKERS W/WRAPPER-MAKE OFFER! ***SOLD***

***SOLD***
    TOPPS INDIANA JONES AND THE TEMPLE OF DOOM-198? COMPLETE SET OF CARDS AND STICKERS W/WRAPPER-MAKE OFFER!

TOPPS E.T.-1984? COMPLETE SET OF CARDS.AND STICKERS W/WRAPPER-MAKE OFFER!

TOPPS BATMAN-1989 SERIES 1/COMPLETE SET OF CARDS AND STICKERS WITH ALL WRAPPER VARIANTS-MAKE OFFER!

TOPPS BATMAN RETURNS-1992 COMPLETE SET OF CARDS AND STICKERS W/WRAPPER-MAKE OFFER!

TOPPS STADIUM CLUB COMPLETE SET-1992 W/WRAPPER-MAKE OFFER!

FLEER BATMAN FOREVER 1995 COMPLETE SET W/WRAPPER-MAKE OFFER!

SKYBOX BATMAN & ROBIN 1998 COMPLETE SET W/WRAPPER-MAKE OFFER!

TOPPS SPIDER-MAN-2001? COMPLETE SET OF CARDS AND STICKERS W/WRAPPERS-MAKE OFFER!

TOPPS DAREDEVIL-200? COMPLETE SET OF CARDS W/WRAPPERS-MAKE OFFER!

TOPPS MICHAEL JACKSON COMPLETE SET W/WRAPPERS-MAKE OFFER!

***SOLD***
    TOPPS A-TEAM-198? COMPLETE SET OF CARDS AND STICKERS W/WRAPPER-MAKE OFFER!

***SOLD***
    TOPPS STAR TREK ORIGINAL SERIES-1966? NEAR COMPLETE SET OF CARDS AND STCIKERS, MISSING ABOUT 15 CARDS AND STICKERS COMBINED. HAS WRAPPER-MAKE OFFER!

***SOLD***
    TOPPS PLANET OF THE APES-1967-COMPLETE SET OF CARDS W/ WRAPPER. NO STICKERS WERE PART OF THIS SET, JUST THE CARDS. MAKE OFFER!

***OR IF YOU WANT AN INSTANT COLLECTION OF COMPLETE SETS OF VINTAGE TRADING CARDS LISTED ABOVE...MAKE AN OFFER FOR ALL SETS BUT PLEASE INCLUDE $25 SHIPPING/INSURANCE IN YOUR OFFER BECAUSE THESE WILL BE HEAVY AND EXPENSIVE TO SHIP***

Thanks guys and sorry, there's no 40 year-old pieces of bubble gum included LOL!
    Last edited by LOU; Apr 1, '15, 12:43 PM.
  • LOU
    Museum FIN-atic
    • Nov 20, 2003

Although I prefer to sell all these as one giant lot...I will also sell the individual sets off singly. So if you only want one particular set...just PM an offer for whatever particular set or sets you want!

Comment

• LOU
      Museum FIN-atic
      • Nov 20, 2003

Okay a lot of you are asking about the Star Wars sets and the Bionic sets as far as my ballpark prices. So here's what I'm asking and will take offers too!!

All Star Wars card sets...original trilogy and Episode I and II card sets...$200 shipped.

Six Million Dollar Man set $50
      Bionic Woman set $30

Most others are around $10 shipped with a couple exceptions!

The more you buy, the better deal I give as I knock money off!

Hope this helps!!

Comment

• LOU
        Museum FIN-atic
        • Nov 20, 2003

Update! Okay now that I have actually unpacked my card sets I realized that Series 3 of EMPIRE is actually totally complete. I thought I was missing some stickers from series 3 but all 22 are here. Series 2 only has only one sticker #39. Series 1 has only 7 of the 33 stickers.
        In any event I am better equipped now that I've found my albums to answer any questions.

Comment

• LOU
          Museum FIN-atic
          • Nov 20, 2003

UPDATE

All Star Wars cards are sold except for Episode I and II.

Raiders cards sold.

Temple Of Doom cards sold.

Everything else still available!

Comment

• LOU
            Museum FIN-atic
            • Nov 20, 2003

Lots of trading card sets still available here guys! Also adding TOPPS PLANET OF THE APES trading card set from 1967. I forgot I had this set so it is also for sale!
            Make yourself a lot of sets and throw me an offer or pick one set and make an offer! Full list above!

Comment

• LOU
              Museum FIN-atic
              • Nov 20, 2003

BUMP! Lots of GREAT sets still available. There's classic Star Trek, Six Million Dollar Man, Bionic Woman, All Superman movies, Planet Of The Apes, Incredible Hulk, and more!
              Mix and match sets and make offers!! Your offer needn't include shipping because shipping is free!!! All sets come already displayed in plastic pages too! All you have to do is stick them in a three-ring binder!

Comment

• LOU
                Museum FIN-atic
                • Nov 20, 2003

BIONIC WOMAN and INCREDIBLE HULK sets on hold but pending payment.

Comment

• LOU
                  Museum FIN-atic
                  • Nov 20, 2003

Added pics of all unsold sets!! Take a look and send some offers!
                  Last edited by LOU; Dec 25, '14, 4:32 PM.

Comment

• LOU
                    Museum FIN-atic
                    • Nov 20, 2003

BIONIC WOMAN and INCREDIBLE HULK sets SOLD!!

PLANET OF THE APES-$40 shipped
                    SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN-$40 shipped
                    STAR TREK-$30 shipped.

Take ALL 3 SUPERMAN MOVIES CARD SETS and SUPERGIRL CARD SET (Superman Series 1 and 2, Superman II, Superman III, and Supergirl)-$60 shipped.

Other sets are $15 shipped!!
                    Last edited by LOU; Dec 30, '14, 8:23 PM.

Comment

• LOU
                      Museum FIN-atic
                      • Nov 20, 2003

JAWS 2 and JAWS 3-D sets on hold.

PLANET OF THE APES-$40 shipped
                      STAR TREK-$30 shipped.

Take ALL 3 SUPERMAN MOVIES CARD SETS and SUPERGIRL CARD SET (Superman Series 1 and 2, Superman II, Superman III, and Supergirl)-$60 shipped.

Don't like the price? Make an offer! These cards must go! The more you buy, the more money I knock off the price
                      Last edited by LOU; Dec 30, '14, 8:23 PM.

Comment

• LOU
                        Museum FIN-atic
                        • Nov 20, 2003

BUMP! You won't find prices like this for these sets anywhere else! Jussayin' LOL!

Comment

• LOU
                          Museum FIN-atic
                          • Nov 20, 2003

Reduced prices on Apes and Superman sets!! All prices are " or best offer" as well!! Happy New Year!!

PLANET OF THE APES-$35 shipped
                          STAR TREK-$30 shipped.

Take ALL 3 SUPERMAN MOVIES CARD SETS and SUPERGIRL CARD SET (Superman Series 1 and 2, Superman II, Superman III, and Supergirl)-$45 shipped.

Comment

• LOU
                            Museum FIN-atic
                            • Nov 20, 2003

Planet Of The Apes card set is SOLD!
                            Still some great sets available though!!

Comment

• LOU
                              Museum FIN-atic
                              • Nov 20, 2003

***REDUCED PRICES***

STAR TREK-$25 shipped.

Take ALL 3 SUPERMAN MOVIES CARD and STICKER SETS and SUPERGIRL CARD SET (Superman Series 1 and 2, Superman II, Superman III, and Supergirl)-$40 shipped.

All other sets $10 shipped!!
                              Last edited by LOU; Jan 10, '15, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎