X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Space Shark

Man, I loves me some copyright infringing knock offs and Space Shark here is a triple play! The front featuring Mark from "Battle of the Planets" getting an assist by the Argo from "Star Blazers" neither which tie into the shark motif very well but rest assured....

Space Jaws is on the side panel! What these three properties have to do with one another isn't a question I intend to answer in my lifetime.

The gun itself is all kinds of cool featuring a shark face on the end, it kind of sells itself really.

Our book celebrating Rack Toys is nearly sold out.For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • ScottA
    Original Member
    • Jun 25, 2001

This is a case of win-win-win.
    sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• jwyblejr
      galactic yo-yo
      • Apr 6, 2006

If they ever made a movie based on this idea,it'd be all kinds of awesome.

Comment

• Neutron X
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 22, 2007

Oh Yeah!!!!!!!!! That's triplethreat Ko!Shark, lasers, and BOTP way tooooooooooooooo cool! I just keep smiling, it is so cool! I think we found a new villain for Brick Mantooth! SPACE SHARK!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

So, the gun barrel LOOKS like a shark, but it's also meant to shoot the mutli-eyed shark? I'm putting way to much thought into this.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• EmergencyIan
            Museum Paramedic
            • Aug 31, 2005

That really is pretty darn neat!

- Ian
            Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• mazinz
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 2, 2007

I have seen some pretty amazing things on these boards that I would have otherwise not known existed. This might actually shoot up into the top 3 of that list. The gun design (translucent light up Jaws head-- SOLD!!!) and whole stolen bootleg of 3 franchises is genius.
              "What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear,"

Starroid Raiders Dagon wrote "No Dime Store Monster left behind"

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎