• Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by drogge
    When is the Conan series shipping?
    this week

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

I'm definitely getting Conan. The other two in set don't really interest me. Would have preferred Thulsa Doom or Thoth-Amon and a female warrior. Also makes wish they'd do a full Dungeons and Dragons style sword and sorcery line.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

any word if Solomon Kane's big waterhead is getting corrected?
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Teemu
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 15, 2010

Conan is shipping now!

Comment

• MEGOMAN
            Defender of the Megoverse
            • Dec 30, 2008

Originally posted by thunderbolt
            any word if Solomon Kane's big waterhead is getting corrected?
            Mine are on their way. I'll post pictures when I get them.

Comment

• pmwasson
              Maker
              • Sep 12, 2007

I got a shipping notice which means I should get them 2 weeks from now.
              sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• jayraytee
                Career Member
                • May 27, 2011

Originally posted by pmwasson
                I got a shipping notice which means I should get them 2 weeks from now.
                Exactly right, my shipping notice came yesterday morning with a tracking number. As of this afternoon the tracking number shows nothing with means it hasn't been scanned by the carrier yet. Either they packaged everything up and have not dropped it off yet for some reason or they printed the labels, charged everyone and are still waiting on the product to actually arrive... again.
                My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
                  • Feb 27, 2014

So FTC is adding tracking numbers now? Excellent, good to see they were listening.

Comment

• jayraytee
                    Career Member
                    • May 27, 2011

Yeah they will be a powerhouse if they listen and correct a lot of these issues. They can do it, better sooner than later.
                    My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Comment

• pmwasson
                      Maker
                      • Sep 12, 2007

I didn't even notice the tracking number. I should get it on Saturday!
                      sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• Teemu
                        Persistent Member
                        • Dec 15, 2010

I'll post pics Saturday when mine arrives...Conan goes on the S-type

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
                          • Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by jayraytee
                          Exactly right, my shipping notice came yesterday morning with a tracking number. As of this afternoon the tracking number shows nothing with means it hasn't been scanned by the carrier yet. Either they packaged everything up and have not dropped it off yet for some reason or they printed the labels, charged everyone and are still waiting on the product to actually arrive... again.
                          Your shipping number was likely generated first thing in the morning when they started checking in orders at FTC. Then later that day (probably at the end of the day) they either took the packages to the shipper, or the shipper came and picked them up. Either way, the package likely wouldn't have even arrived at the shipper's sorting center for 12 hours.

Then it could sit there for another 6-12 hours before it is checked in. Then it would likely sit there for a few more hours before it was loaded onto a truck or plane or ship for travel to the next sorting center. Standard procedure. So getting a tracking number and not seeing any movement for a day or so is nothing out of the ordinary. If you ever order from Amazon, for example, you see this with almost every order. You are given a tracking number, but it doesn't actually show the package as being in transit for a minimum of 12 hours, sometimes as long as 36.

Standard procedure.
                          Last edited by ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide; Nov 6, '14, 11:36 PM.

Comment

• scott metzger
                            Persistent Member
                            • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
                            Your shipping number was likely generated first thing in the morning when they started checking in orders at FTC. Then later that day (probably at the end of the day) they either took the packages to the shipper, or the shipper came and picked them up. Either way, the package likely wouldn't have even arrived at the shipper's sorting center for 12 hours.

Then it could sit there for another 6-12 hours before it is checked in. Then it would likely sit there for a few more hours before it was loaded onto a truck or plane or ship for travel to the next sorting center. Standard procedure. So getting a tracking number and not seeing any movement for a day or so is nothing out of the ordinary. If you ever order from Amazon, for example, you see this with almost every order. You are given a tracking number, but it doesn't actually show the package as being in transit for a minimum of 12 hours, sometimes as long as 36.

Standard procedure.
                            I see this with orders from some of the bigger toy e-tailers, as well. My orders from Big Bad Toy Store always have a day or two delay in actual tracking information showing up. Even after all the things you list, it can still take even a bit more time for the carrier to actually update the information through their system and for it to show up. I've had instances where the tracking didn't show anything until the day before it actually arrived.

Comment

• Astronut
                              Veteran Member
                              • Sep 21, 2010

I almost bought a Conan today at EC but they wanted $32.99 for it and I thought, uh, no. I realize it's only a few bucks more but to me it is the principle of the thing. I bought three of the FF Super Powers figs instead (Shazam, GA and Aquaman.)

Conan looked good though, I was checking him out closely. I had one as a kid, looked identical to me.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎