X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dr_cyclops
    One eyed, wonder
    • Dec 17, 2009

CTVT: Goblin boots in multi colors.

New stuff coming up on CTVT. New Belts, suits, and now Goblin boots:http://www.classictvtoys.com/pointed...gures-1-2.aspx
    I told you that FTC was trying to take over the ReMego world. So you know, they've got to be evil.
  • ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
    • Feb 27, 2014

Haters gonna hate

Comment

• JediJaida
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 14, 2008

Now all they need are Goblin HEADS!

New better fitting suits for the guys, and yet the only thing that the girls have are the castoffs from Happy Days, Space 1999, cheerleader outfits, Married with Children, badly fitting tights, etc.

Although, I DO like the teen girl boots! They actually fit on the 8 inch females very well, due to their flexible material. I just wish that their clothing for females had more selection.
      JediJaida

Comment

• invisiblelad
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 6, 2014

Originally posted by ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
        Haters gonna hate
        Who exactly HATES FTC? I for 1 LOVE what they are releasing as far as repro DC Megos, Batman 66, & am hoping that future DC related lines like SUPERFRIENDS are great successes & Jayna's prototype will be size corrected & that the whole Superfriends & LOD rosters get released!v I just hate the QC issues & recently released NEW DC character's (Alfred, Bizarro) & Prototype's HEAD being out of scale. I for 1 see that 95% of the "Haters" are people who are customers who are passionate & want nothing but success for FTC. I like others here just hope QC issues get resolved BEFORE too many pile up & cut their lines short. I don't see many "HATER" of FTC just so they can Hate, that's ridiculous. I'm hoping they are producing GREEN GOBLIN boots and INVISIBLE GORL Heads because they are working on getting the Marvel license & hopefully would be producing 8" RETRO Marvel figures. I know EMCE is doing that now, but I would prefer a more traditional release, even if I would have to possibly replace their bodies.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

I think they should slow down a bit and address the qc issues with heads and assembly of some of the bodies before they churn out even more product.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• sprytel
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 26, 2009

Originally posted by thunderbolt
            I think they should slow down a bit and address the qc issues with heads and assembly of some of the bodies before they churn out even more product.
            I don't see why they can't do both.

Comment

• Boywonder0
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 29, 2007

First Thor and Iron Man boots... Now Goblin boots... Hmmm...

Comment

• invisiblelad
                Veteran Member
                • Jul 6, 2014

Originally posted by Boywonder0
                First Thor and Iron Man boots... Now Goblin boots... Hmmm...

^^^That's what I was saying/thinking.......ADD to that INVISIBLE GIRL Heads &..............????????

Comment

• thunderbolt
                  Hi Ernie!!!
                  • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by sprytel
                  I don't see why they can't do both.
                  well, its been the same problems from the get go with them and they haven't been corrected across the board as of yet. Still giant heads and problem bodies, its gotten better, but both problems seem to keep popping up.
                  You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• megalomaniac001
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jul 24, 2009

So my question is, what can these be used for? I would love to see some ideas!

Comment

• jeffbearco
                      Persistent Member
                      • Mar 27, 2011

Katy Perry video?

Oompa Loompas?

In purple, they would have been a cool replacement for Myx.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
                        Persistent Member
                        • Apr 28, 2013

Hmm, no orange so you would have to paint some to do the Hobgoblin. Clown boots would be an idea, and a wrestling fan could make an Iron Sheik, or some Arab characters?

Comment

• thunderbolt
                          Hi Ernie!!!
                          • Feb 15, 2004

Red Goblin, Black Goblin, White Goblin and Grey Goblin. All could be other dimensional versions of the Green Goblin.

Comment

• invisiblelad
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jul 6, 2014

^^^ QFT! I agree 100%

Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post

I think they should slow down a bit and address the qc issues with heads and assembly of some of the bodies before they churn out even more product

^^^ QGT! Again, I Agree 100%. I want the DC lines (& Bats 66) to go on for years & years! I just hope the negative impact of the constant QC issues to cause too many customers to drop these lines, or like me drop down the amount I was buying 33.3%-50% so far! FTC could make a few changes that can guarantee future success, address QC (Bodies & paint apps especially) & HEAD scale/size are the BIG complaints I hear & see over & over again from many many different people unfortunately. I hope FTC listens!

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
                              Persistent Member
                              • Apr 28, 2013

Red Goblin, Black Goblin, White Goblin and Grey Goblin. All could be other dimensional versions of the Green Goblin.
                              Definitely! One recent Marvel comic previewed some Goblin kingpin and a bunch of goblin minions, so lots of possibilities for various colored goblins.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎