X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SUP-Ronin
    Stuck in a laundry shoot.
    • Oct 8, 2007

To sell - cheap

Hi, I have 4 micronaut figures from when I was a wee lad. I want to pass them on to someone who collects them. Nothing special I am afraid, but perhaps would be a nice addition or for parts. Please PM me if interested.

A Gold Acroyear incomplete, missing 1 arm, 1 wheel and both, I'll call them wing struts. Has one wheel, 1 arm, knife shoes and head.

A transparent blue possibly time traveller - complete, paint rub on head.

Pharoid guy - broken/missing left hand (has cuff, but no hand) - no accessories but otherwise intact.

A metal guy with a broken foot (foot included) broken/missing right hand, (has cuff, but no hand). {edit here} - Space Glider (Thanks A.M. for his name){edit} - he is green and has a winged backpack. All limbs and body are metal, gold head is the same style as Pharoid.

I am not looking to make money on them but rather they go to a mirconaut collector who can maybe put them to work in their collection. PM me if you are at all interested, and make an offer. I would prefer to send them as a lot not split up. Thank you.

I am thinking $10.00 for the lot with shipping included, but that isn't firm.
    Last edited by SUP-Ronin; Mar 20, '08, 9:52 PM. Reason: Added Picture
    "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."
  • SUP-Ronin
    Stuck in a laundry shoot.
    • Oct 8, 2007

Better yet, I will trade them for Mego Museum cards.
    "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

• Action Martin
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 30, 2007

The green one is Space Glider. You got the other names correct.
      Scott

Comment

• jane1043
        Banned
        • Mar 26, 2008

K850I high-quality MP4 setting parameters

Comment

• theressa
          Sewing...?
          • Jun 13, 2004

Please DO NOT spam the boards!
          Wants, original parts; thinking...