X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Rainbow Brite is back

Looks like they are going for a comedic Friendship is Magic vibe. Looks more promising than the ill fated tween reboot from 2009.

hopefully Murky and Lurky will be in it.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

I'd say "%$!* yeah!" but the filter would just lessen the impact.

Comment

• Toy Timelord
      Banned
      • Aug 4, 2014

I fear bronies will destroy this in much the same way they did MLP.

Comment

• Godzilla
        Permanent Member
        • Nov 3, 2002

It looks cute.
        Mortui Vivos Docent
        The Dead Teach the Living

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

New short promo. I wonder if we will get toys?

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Hallmark has been revealing a bunch of the new character designs on Rainbow Brite's tumblr page.

The new Rainbow Brite features the voices of Emily Osment and Molly Ringwald. Exclusively streaming...

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

Hallmark has revealed all the Color Kids redesigns on Rainbow Brite's Facebook page. I'm a little disappointed in Shy Violet's update. It's not terrible or anything. Just not as close to original designs as some of the others, I guess.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎