• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • marbkwds
    Da Bronx Mego Collector
    • May 10, 2005

In need of a Zica female body ..... Please

Hello,
    So my daughters favorite character is Harley Quinn and I came across the head in mego scale and it was on a zica body and it looked really good on there so I am looking to buy just one of these female bodies so I can make my daughter a custom figure for Christmas ... I am seeing that they are hard to get but I am hoping that someone here that may be sitting on a few could find it in their heart to just let go of one for me , I won't tell anyone even please ... pm me ... Thank you , Roy
  • megalomaniac001
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 24, 2009

Awesome idea! I have been making customs for my girls, it is so neat to be able to share the hobby! I sent you a pm as I do have some I have not gotten around to using yet!

Comment

• marbkwds
      Da Bronx Mego Collector
      • May 10, 2005

yeah , My youngest which is 15 used to help me do mego laundry back in the days and she collected and still has the Star Trek line of megos we used to watch the shows together and she fell in love with the show and decided the megos were way to cool ... So from Superhero's she likes the batman line of characters with Harley Quinn being her favorite one ... So thank you so much for helping me out .... pm sent .... Roy

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎