• Show
Clear All
  • mitchedwards
    Mego Preservation Society
    • May 2, 2003

Rainbow Six Vegass Pt 2????

Anyone buy it today?

How is it?
    Last edited by mitchedwards; Mar 19, '08, 12:46 PM.

Think B.A. Where did you hide the Megos?
  • 4NDR01D
    Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
    • Jan 22, 2008

I'm getting a copy right away, didn't know it was even out yet. Have been waiting to play HAZE and ARMY OF TWO for months but I'm pretty picky with games so I think I'll rent both before I buy, R6V2 on the other hand is definitely 100% gonna rock. Can't wait

Comment

• toys2cool
      Ultimate Mego Warrior
      • Nov 27, 2006

I saw the commercials and it looks sick!! I want one
      "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
      My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• The Bat
        Batman Fanatic
        • Jul 14, 2002

I bought it and LOVE it! But there are a few things that dissappointed Me. For one...this is #5 RB6...and for the first time They changed "online" Co-Op to two Players instead of four, and substituted two A.I.Guys....why oh, why did they do this????? If I want to play with A.I. Guys...I'll play Campaign by Myself. It's much more fun to play with 4 real People...what the heck was Ubisoft thinking???? And...it's the 3rd RB6 Game in row, that in Multi-Player Team Slayer...they've made Your Teams respawn point in the exact same spot EVERYTIME!!?? Which of course means...once the Ememy takes over Your Teams respawn point...They can just spawn kill You over, and over again!! Doesn't Ubisoft know ALL gamers HATE spawn killers!??

THe Good: The Campaign is fun! The visability is much clearer(including infrared & thermal).The Colors are very bright, and it's easy to see(the last one was a little dark). The A.I. is better...and when You score a direct Head Shot on a Ememy not wearing a Helmut...He actually dies!

All in all...I'm enjoying the Game...but really wish they hadn't ruined Co-Op.
        sigpic

Comment

• mitchedwards
          • May 2, 2003

I rented the game this weekend. The gameplay is pretty good.
          My only gripe is I wish there was a way to filter out the cursing in the game.

Been playing the single player level and when you ease up onthe tangos they are telling dirty jokes.

I have to be careful to keep the volume down or play when the family is in bed.

Comment

• The Bat
            Batman Fanatic
            • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by mitchedwards
            My only gripe is I wish there was a way to filter out the cursing in the game.

That's funny....that's one part I LOVE about the Game! It adds to the realism...but I don't have Kids.
            sigpic

Comment

• mitchedwards
              • May 2, 2003

I jut wish UBI had invested a few more lines of code to play with or without the language.

Comment

• 4NDR01D
                • Jan 22, 2008

Went to buy it today, but ended up picking up a copy of R6V1 for $25 and a used copy of Army of 2 (already?). I never played R6V1 co-op so thought I'd start with that one.
                Army of Two looks fun but a little complicated. Has anybody played it yet?

Comment

• The Bat
                  Batman Fanatic
                  • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by stretchandro
                  Went to buy it today, but ended up picking up a copy of R6V1 for $25 and a used copy of Army of 2 (already?). I never played R6V1 co-op so thought I'd start with that one.
                  Army of Two looks fun but a little complicated. Has anybody played it yet?

Good call on staring with RB6V-1...it's a great Game! And the story will make more sense when You start part 2.

I've played Army of two...it's knock-off of, Gears of War...I didn't like it.
                  sigpic

Comment

• 4NDR01D
                    • Jan 22, 2008

After playing multiple hours of COD4 two player split screen ,it's really hard playing R6V1 split sceen as the screen splits vertical and not horizontal like CoD4, can anybody tell me if R6V2 is also vertical split screen? I HATE IT

Comment

• The Bat
                      Batman Fanatic
                      • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by stretchandro
                      After playing multiple hours of COD4 two player split screen ,it's really hard playing R6V1 split sceen as the screen splits vertical and not horizontal like CoD4, can anybody tell me if R6V2 is also vertical split screen? I HATE IT

Actually...I do believe it will split horizontally. You'll have to mess around with the settings a bit...it can be tricky.
                      sigpic

Comment

• 4NDR01D
                        • Jan 22, 2008

Thanks for the info, I haven't tried it yet. Have been playing Army of Two, i'ts pretty cool, very "Gears" like, but the button config. is hard to figure out. shouldbe lots more fun once I get them down.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎