Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A moments pause in recognizing solid customer service...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

A moments pause in recognizing solid customer service...

I know it's often easier to go public when something bothers us than when something goes exactly right. Well here's one that went very right - I recently received a fairly large order from FTC that was missing one set of figures, because of a duplication of another set instead. I called FTC and they were very apologetic and very professional. They asked me to ship the duplicated figures back and they would refund my cost and send the correct set of figures as soon as they got my package. Well, they did just that and they were very fast about it. I got my refund for cost and the replacement figures within a week's time. Now THAT'S service. There are not many companies that can answer the bell that fast when a mistake is made, let alone do it principally fair. And given I got that kind of service in this industry that has more than it's share of slow motion operators who have a myriad of reasons why they can't deliver goods, but can pocket your money at record speed, well... this is a nice distinction to have. Well done FTC.
  • lilbrosj66
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 4, 2011

That's nice to hear. I think the communication should go both ways, good and bad. If they did something right, let them know. If they missed the ball, they need to know that, too. Nice to hear they took care of you so quick.

Comment

• madmarva
      Talkative Member
      • Jul 7, 2007

^^you might post it on their Facebook page.

Comment

• invisiblelad
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 6, 2014

I agree, /Whenn I ordered mt x2 SETS of FTC TEEN Titans + x1 Batgirl (due to RM Robin being sold out at the time I went Ebay for my x2 sets of Batman wave 3 from Toycade & good service there too!). I also added a pair of $2 Robin shoes for my retro Riddler as I don't want wear through on the bodysuit's feet w/ no shoes. I also complained about all x8 of my x2 Batman retro wave#1 figures broke off at the right arm. x4 were loose and barely touched, the other x4 wv#1 Batman retro figs were literally /mib /7 /I could tell their Left arms were hanging after breaking off as well. The CS Rep told me I'd need pics of all x8 broken bodies (I took single shots & then all together pics to prove I didn't just use the same broken body 8 times), but he'd need clearance to send out that many FREE replacement bodies. I play hardball & said to tell his boss if they were not going to send all x8 bodies for free (He never said they wouldn't...just that he'd need permission of course), to CANCEL my x2 SETS of TT & x1 Batgirl (even the $2 robin shoes). I heard nothing, but a week later I recid my x9 FTC TT & Batgirl fig & there was a bag w/ x8 free replacement bodies as I requested (& proved I was in need of). A $56.00 value ($7 each replacement body). I was concerned at first as they were feather light as the Wave 1 China bodies were, BUT the arms were made of a MUCH firmer plastic that, so far, have been tough enough to not break through at the arm hook's connector hole.

So the long story short (LOL as that's almost impossible w/ me!)....I got x8 FREE bodies w/ 1 single phone call (while making a $250 order of course) for my Wave 1 FTC Batman retro figures! They transferred super well, obviously fit the costumes, /7 /I'm hoping will stand up to play w/ my nephews (& Grandson & Granddaughter in a few years)......
        ...So I have said since that day, ***FTC had GREAT FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE that day! I was Happy. Now that I'm NOT ordering from them, lets see if they want to send me replacement bodies for my FTC Super Gals, as yesterday 1 WW just snapped at the crotch, just like my 1 loose Batgirl did. Now I'll call them tomorrow! Hope their S is great again! I've got my pics ready & waiting to send lol! I bet they will be fast & fair as they were last time for me, & were for MIB41 as he described above!

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

My past experiences with FTC customer service have been positive--accommodating & timely. I found this true even in the CTVT days.

I usually contact them by email.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• piecemaker
            There's no need to fear..
            • Jan 26, 2009

I placed an order with them last week for some customizing supplies, clothes and accessories.

One of the clothing items was missing a few things it was supposed to come with.

I emailed them about it, had a response back within 10 minutes saying they would ship the items out the next day

and I had them a few days later.

So I agree, they do have excellent customer service.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎