Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pmjlghrs
    • Oct 28, 2010

Wonder Girl necklace

I think FTC is missing the boat on this one. Two of the rarest and most sought after accessories that everyone is looking for are the Isis sandals and the Wonder Girl necklace. They have now produced both, but for some reason, only the sandals are available for individual purchase. Since the necklace has been produced, I would think they would be easy to sell as an accessory, but I'm very confused as to why they have not been made available.
  • invisiblelad
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 6, 2014

^^^
    Maybe they'll cast in in shiny gold plastic for 66 Catwoman (hopefully Catwomen cause I want a Dark'n'Lovely Eartha Kitt CATWOMAN BADLY! lol).
    So IF FTC finds a re-use for it, maybe they'll produce it in excess in the yellow, gold, maybe even other colors, & put it on their CTVT site! Here's to hoping!

Comment

• lilbrosj66
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 4, 2011

I'm with both of you on both counts. Need the necklace as an accessory (and Catwoman boots) AND I'm really really hoping for an Ertha Kitt Catwoman. If they make her, she will be my holy grail! In the meantime, I'm working on my own custom EK Catwoman.

Comment

• invisiblelad
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 6, 2014

Originally posted by lilbrosj66
        I'm with both of you on both counts. Need the necklace as an accessory (and Catwoman boots) AND I'm really really hoping for an Ertha Kitt Catwoman. If they make her, she will be my holy grail! In the meantime, I'm working on my own custom EK Catwoman.
        Hey lilbrosj66, I bought 2-4 extras of EMCE Scotty & Lt. Uhura for custom EMCE Star Trek TOS "Red Shirts & RED Dresses/Yeomans, so therefore I have some Nekked Lt. Uhuras that I plan on using if FTC doesn't stay true to the reported response from them on their Facebook page that ALL 3 66 CATWOMANs will be done. If I have to I'll try re-rooting for the *2nd time* & use the definite forthcoming FTC '66' Julie Newmar Catwoman's costume/cat ears & HOPEFULLY for once a removable black mask! I hope I don't have to make a 66 Eartha Kitt Catwoman, but if FTC ignores this 3rd Season 66 Catwoman, I'll let FTC do the heavy lifting w/ the costume, Cat ears & mask, & I'll just re-root an Uhura & go from there. Either way..... I will have a BEAUTIFUL BLACK Purrrfect Villainess to Purrrrloin the Purrrecious Purrrls of Purrrrsia! (purloin/precious/pearls/Persia)

*(I suffered mental & physical anguish when I did my 1st reroot when I rerooted an Ellen Walton head w/ thick black hair to make a custom KLINGON female crew member for my EMCE collection & after 85% of the head done the scalp split in 1/2 because of the middle part had diit being 40 years old & from the hair removal)ssolved due to
        Last edited by invisiblelad; Oct 2, '14, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎