X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ovenmitt
    Persistent Member
    • May 26, 2009

Has anyone NOT received DC 2 packs yet?

As of today I have not received my FTC DC 2 packs. Anyone else? FTC emailed me back and said they finished shipping the 2 packs Friday. Hopefully soon!
  • scott metzger
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 9, 2007

I didn't get mine until Saturday, so I wouldn't worry quite yet.

Comment

• jayraytee
      Career Member
      • May 27, 2011

I ordered Superman/Shazam and Green Arrow/Aquaman. Then later ordered Supergirl/Batgirl and recieved the gals but not the guys.
      My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Comment

• Wasimhosen
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 23, 2011

I ordered Supes/Shazam and GA/AM. Got S/S.

Comment

• madmarva
          Talkative Member
          • Jul 7, 2007

I've not received the two packs, yet, either.

Comment

• lilbrosj66
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 4, 2011

I have not received mine yet.

Comment

• jayraytee
              Career Member
              • May 27, 2011

I recieved the Superman/Shazam and Aquaman/Green Arrow 2 packs yesterday. One thing I noticed right off the bat was that Aquaman's head doesn't fit well and the capes seem worse than megos were and of course the belts are too transparent. Adding two extra rip ties doesn't offset having no twisty ties since I can remove the rip ties without breaking them anyway.

I did like Green Arrows backpack quiver and the material it was made from, it seems like the shoulder straps can move a little better than how I remember my Mego one. I always wanted his shoulder straps to go over those little shoulder wings on his costume and you can just never get them to stay there. Because of the flaws, I would give them a B-, or three out of five stars.
              My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Comment

• markp67
                • Jun 22, 2010

I haven't received mine, but I think it's because I also ordered Tarzan, and he's not ready yet - I think they ship all products from a single order in a single shipment.

Comment

• invisiblelad
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jul 6, 2014

Originally posted by markp67
                  I haven't received mine, but I think it's because I also ordered Tarzan, and he's not ready yet - I think they ship all products from a single order in a single shipment.
                  ^^^That's true! If you want the 2-packs now, csll & see if you can cancel Tarzan & have your 2-pks shipped now. But you'll pay a 2nd S/H on Tarzan, making him more expensive. Figure out whats best for you & let us know!

Comment

• mav-man
                    • Dec 9, 2007

Just got mine today, and all the figures have issues....disappointing...yet again. I think I'll just be getting the 66 line from now on.
                    Last edited by mav-man; Oct 2, '14, 4:34 PM. Reason: add

Comment

• invisiblelad
                      Veteran Member
                      • Jul 6, 2014

Originally posted by mav-man
                      Just got mine today, and all the figures have issues....disappointing...yet again. I think I'll just be getting the 66 line from now on.
                      Hey mav-man, I was just wondering what 2-packs you rec'd & which figures have what issues? Thanks 4 any info you have!

Comment

• OCSuperman
                        Museum Patron
                        • Sep 4, 2014

My Superman/Shazam & Aquaman/ Green Arrow arrived today (I'm in SoCal)

Comment

• mav-man
                          • Dec 9, 2007

I got the superman/supergirl, her hair is a mess, so much so you can see her scalp in spots, supermans head is squished up, one of his eyes is higher than the other. I also got the GA/Aquaman.
                          Aquaman wasn't too bad, somewhat of a crooked suit. GA is bad, his right arm is on backwards, his suit is sewn crooked, doesn't even snap closed good, his head doesn't fit in the hole evenly, and he cant stand straight up, he keeps bending over and falling down.
                          Out of 17 figures I've bought, I've only gotten 1 figure that was decent. the removable mask Robin, thank god cuz he's the one I was looking forward to the most.
                          All in all, this line had me super excited to get these figures, but I'm gonna have to stop getting them. Just too many times I couldn't wait to get the figures, then boom...more crap. The same thing happened for me when I tried collecting stuff from FTC before-bradys, Mw/C, munsters, etc.
                          They get lines that trigger happy memories for us, and get us hooked in then deliver stuff that's just not up to par.
                          I just don't understand how a company 40 years ago made better products than are being made today. Haven't we gotten better technology!

.....and theres my rant!

Comment

• invisiblelad
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jul 6, 2014

Originally posted by mav-man
                            I got the superman/supergirl, her hair is a mess, so much so you can see her scalp in spots, supermans head is squished up, one of his eyes is higher than the other. I also got the GA/Aquaman.
                            Aquaman wasn't too bad, somewhat of a crooked suit. GA is bad, his right arm is on backwards, his suit is sewn crooked, doesn't even snap closed good, his head doesn't fit in the hole evenly, and he cant stand straight up, he keeps bending over and falling down.
                            Out of 17 figures I've bought, I've only gotten 1 figure that was decent. the removable mask Robin, thank god cuz he's the one I was looking forward to the most.
                            All in all, this line had me super excited to get these figures, but I'm gonna have to stop getting them. Just too many times I couldn't wait to get the figures, then boom...more crap. The same thing happened for me when I tried collecting stuff from FTC before-bradys, Mw/C, munsters, etc.
                            They get lines that trigger happy memories for us, and get us hooked in then deliver stuff that's just not up to par.
                            I just don't understand how a company 40 years ago made better products than are being made today. Haven't we gotten better technology!

.....and theres my rant!
                            Thanks 4 your honest input. It just goes to show you:

1.) it isn't just 3-4 of us constantly complaining about FTC's QC of their products, it's also people who haven't previously posted on the matter at all before.
                            -------&---------------
                            2.) You represent someone who WILL NO LONGER Be a Customer spending $$$ Money on FTC re-Megos due to their poor QC, despite how much you were excited to BUY all their new Products. It shows you are a formerly SUPER EXCITED CUSTOMER giving FTC/CTVT the benefit of the doubt (even after being burnt by their previous lines QC problems that caused you to seize buying before)....& after buying multiple NEW FTC products, you are now done.

***How many customers of FTC's NEW re-megos would never take the time to come & post on the megomuseum or Facebook & WILL ALSO STOP BUYING ANY FTC Products due to the QC issues that have already built up in less than a year???????

Comment

• lilbrosj66
                              Persistent Member
                              • Jul 4, 2011

Just got a couple 2 packs today. Aquaman/Green Arrow and Superman/Captain Marvel. What a mess! No tie downs. They look like they were just thrown into the clamshells. Really! Extra emblems just floating around in the package along with gloves and accessories. Green Arrow's head isn't all the way on. Who knows what else I will find when I open them to put them in order. I thought I ordered brand new figures. These are more like do-it-yourself kits! C'mon FTC. I just ordered 2 more 2 packs this morning and based on what I just got in the mail, I'm expecting more of the same when I get them which is disappointing. I fully support what you are doing here and you are making a lot of people happy but you have some serious quality control issues you need to address! I shouldn't have to open brand new figures just to make them look brand new! It is these types of issues that will make me think twice before I place future orders.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎