X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megonaught
    Career Member
    • Jan 29, 2008

Look what showed for me today.

Funny thing is i preordered the tv series 2, WW, and Superman before i preordered this.
    Maybe tomorrow.
    Action Jackson is his name.
    Bold adventure is his game.
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

Looks very cool!

Comment

• invisiblelad
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 6, 2014

Hey quick question: Does the set only come w/ x1 ROBIN + x1 BATGIRL Batarangs, but x2 BATMAN dark blue batarangs? Just wondering! Thanks for the pics! If you open them I would LOVE pics of the 66 figs using some/all of them if you are going to do a photoshoot anyways! Either way, great score & thanks for the pic! I'm going to pass on this until IT or the loose items get cleranced out. If NOT I'm going to just get the batarangs & maybe a pair of cuff + 1 shield. If the heads were NOT included & it was therefore reduced by $10 bucks or however much they value the heads, I'd jump on this! I guess the loose accessories will be the way to go for me, IF they reduce the whole set in price, I'll grad that in an CENTRAL NY minute (that would be about 10 mins or more since we're so behind the City up here in CNY!).

Comment

• megonaught
        Career Member
        • Jan 29, 2008

Theres two of each on the batarangs.
        Its very cool but i actually bought for a friend.
        I am not in to the gadgets.

Originally posted by invisiblelad
        Hey quick question: Does the set only come w/ x1 ROBIN + x1 BATGIRL Batarangs, but x2 BATMAN dark blue batarangs? Just wondering! Thanks for the pics! If you open them I would LOVE pics of the 66 figs using some/all of them if you are going to do a photoshoot anyways! Either way, great score & thanks for the pic! I'm going to pass on this until IT or the loose items get cleranced out. If NOT I'm going to just get the batarangs & maybe a pair of cuff + 1 shield. If the heads were NOT included & it was therefore reduced by $10 bucks or however much they value the heads, I'd jump on this! I guess the loose accessories will be the way to go for me, IF they reduce the whole set in price, I'll grad that in an CENTRAL NY minute (that would be about 10 mins or more since we're so behind the City up here in CNY!).

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

It's a great set, I hope FTC does more for WGH & Batman66 foes.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• megonaught
            Career Member
            • Jan 29, 2008

I got the single tv penguin i ordered today.
            Also got a tracking number for my series 2 tv, supes and ww.
            Says monday.
            Yay.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍