X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zeedox
    Career Member
    • Aug 10, 2007

My wife said Classic TV Toys were awful to her on the phone

Look I am a busy guy and I really love the products coming out. When I had her call about the two packs, she was stunned at how awful the person on the phone was. I called back and worked it back towards where it should be but she is still upset. Plus when Superman came broken I even ordered another body instead of asking for one.

How to settle wife and go on and still get my wonderful DC characters!?
  • jayraytee
    Career Member
    • May 27, 2011

One of my figures was missing a part, I had to contact them 3 times before I even got an answer and it was just a one word answer. I did get the item, but I wasn't impressed with the customer support. They were not rude to me, but it wasn't good either.
    My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Comment

• megonaught
      Career Member
      • Jan 29, 2008

I had the same problem when my tv robin was missing his hand.
      I barely got them to answer my emails but i did get the hand.
      Action Jackson is his name.
      Bold adventure is his game.

Comment

• fallensaviour
        Talkative Member
        • Aug 28, 2006

Originally posted by zeedox
        Look I am a busy guy and I really love the products coming out. When I had her call about the two packs, she was stunned at how awful the person on the phone was. I called back and worked it back towards where it should be but she is still upset. Plus when Superman came broken I even ordered another body instead of asking for one.

How to settle wife and go on and still get my wonderful DC characters!?
        I experienced the same behaviour about a year ago.It was almost enough to make me want to cancel my order.
        Being rude over the phone is inexcusable to me.It is quite often the first impression people get of your business.
        E-mails were also rarely answered.When I did receive my order something was broken as well.
        Then that's where things changed I called and the person on the phone this time was great(Tony).
        Item was replaced and I then made another order,then another and another.
        I'm glad I stuck with them but I almost didn't Because of that initial phone call.
        I hope it all works out for you.
        “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Bronxboykev
          Permanent Member
          • Mar 7, 2011

It is definitely better if you call rather than e mail. I have never had a customer service issue with them, and more often than not I usually get Anthony on the phone himself. If ever you have a body issue do not hesitate to call they always make right on their bodies basically because they know they are crap, That's my only gripe with this company to date, is their refusal to make or use a better body. I hope things work out for you.

Comment

• jayraytee
            Career Member
            • May 27, 2011

Irritating that they would keep using them if they know they are crap.

Comment

• jayraytee
              Career Member
              • May 27, 2011

I guess sometimes the customer support is good there and sometimes not.

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
                • Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by jayraytee
                I guess sometimes the customer support is good there and sometimes not.
                To be fair, based on the feedback here FTC usually has very good customer service. Looks like they dropped the ball here.

Comment

• PengyForMayor
                  • Jun 3, 2014

Well thru emails FTC said they'd include a new Joker head to replace the mispainted one my Toycade Joker had. Got the 330 dollar order and they didn't bother to include it!

I need to contact them about my contaminated cowl Batman, his left arm is getting pulled into the body because the socket was mouled wrong and is too wide.

So his arm is always out...

Comment

• jayraytee
                    Career Member
                    • May 27, 2011

Originally posted by ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
                    To be fair, based on the feedback here FTC usually has very good customer service. Looks like they dropped the ball here.
                    I don't know if I would say usually, without taking a poll, I would think from what I have seen and experienced their customer support is inconsistant. Sometimes great and sometimes not so great.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎