X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TRDouble
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 10, 2012

Shipping NOW (or very, very soon)... 9/2014

There is a lot of stuff shipping or warehoused and about to ship. A quick, one stop list:

Shipped:
    1. FTC Exclusive Boxing Batman
    2. FTC Exclusive Boxing Riddler
    3. Wonder Woman (both card styles)
    4. Early Bird Superman
    5. Toycade Exclusive Opera Joker

Shipping:
    1. Batman 1966 Series 2
    2. Superman Series 1
    2. FTC Exclusive Pink Cowl Batman
    4. Entertainment Earth Exclusive Prison Joker (in warehouse)

Is that everything that is out or about to ship? Is the FTC Exclusive Joker in Gray Suit shipping? (I did not order that one). The Two Packs should finally be shipping soon. And the Batman 1966 Accessory Set too, but I haven't seen anyone post about getting a shipping notice on that yet.

That is a lot of stuff at once! And Conan, Tarzan and Super Powers should be relatively soon too (October), unless the schedule has changed due to stuff like Superman showing up early. That should be it for 2014.
  • mickeymoosemego
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 11, 2014

Gray suit Joker is available and has been for a short white. If at anytime you can't find the 1966 Boxing Figures and or the great suit Joker and want it see http://emeraldcitycomics.com/ in Clearwater Fla. Those three 1966 exclusives were their shared exclusive with FTC. The Bat 1966 Accessory sets should be available in just days with all of the other new items. It's all good!

Comment

• pmwasson
      Maker
      • Sep 12, 2007

Its raining toys! Hallejulah!
      sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• TRDouble
        Permanent Member
        • Jul 10, 2012

So all of the Exclusives are ready then. I had not heard if anyone getting the gray suit Joker, so I wasn't sure if he was out yet.

So much stuff, it's like early Christmas!

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
          Veteran Member
          • Jul 11, 2014

Yeap the gray suit Joker as seen in I think in season 3 Batman 1966 in a Catwoman episode has been out since the other exclusives arrived. You can always see what it looks like in person on ebay. I must admit stuff is really turning out fast with more to come very quickly. Hope everyone enjoys their new toys.

Comment

• drogge
            Career Member
            • Jul 24, 2009

Originally posted by mickeymoosemego
            Yeap the gray suit Joker as seen in I think in season 3 Batman 1966 in a Catwoman episode has been out since the other exclusives arrived. You can always see what it looks like in person on ebay. I must admit stuff is really turning out fast with more to come very quickly. Hope everyone enjoys their new toys.
            When is Conan and Tarzan shipping? Will it be within the next couple of weeks? Thank you.

Comment

• VintageMike
              Permanent Member
              • Dec 16, 2004

Unfortunately I pre-ordered a couple of the Superman wave with a card that got compromised so the order got canceled. When it happened with Wonder Woman I just re-ordered but with a big convention this weekend ,a weekend getaway next weekend, a car insurance payment coming out next week funds are a bit tight, so I'll have to take my chances, that they are still available like the first wave of Batman 66 was when I'm ready to buy. Good news though I've noticed a comic shop I go is starting to stock them so i can always wait and see if they get them.

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
                Veteran Member
                • Jul 11, 2014

Vintage Mike, though they are all limited I woudn't worry about finding them when your ready. If for some reason you can't find any you want, just let me know and I'll steer you to the hoards I know about!

drogge- I think Tarzan got pushed back for some re-tooling. I'll have to check on the Conan for you.

Comment

• rlkrefft
                  Veteran Member
                  • Mar 14, 2010

So...on ebay there is a softball Joker shown in his package, I don't see a softball in the package or in his hand. I am hoping they didn't skimp on him like they did boxer Batman (no towel)

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎