X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toyman
    Just Another Collector
    • Sep 1, 2008

Pink Cowl Batman

Just got my shipping notice for Pink Cowl Batman and Wonder Woman shipping today, hope this isn't another charge on the CC before they are really shipping.
  • Bruce Wayne 27 1967
    • Mar 9, 2010

Got my notice too! All 4 of the Batman 1966 exclusives are on the way!

Comment

• megomania
      Persistent Member
      • Jan 2, 2010

Got mine too. Damn, wish they had stuck to their production schedule. Budgeting-wise and all. :/

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 11, 2014

My info is that they will all be available and shipping early next week. Its all Good.

Comment

• scott metzger
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 9, 2007

Me , too. That and the boxing figures should be on the way soon, then.

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by mickeymoosemego
            My info is that they will all be available and shipping early next week. Its all Good.
            so the shipping notices aren't actual shipping notices as usual? I really wish they would get that straightened out.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• toyman
              Just Another Collector
              • Sep 1, 2008

So their still charging a week or more early again? This is confusing me and a lot of people. Hope the truck is on time and the bubbles are present this time !!!! I think I'm going to do like I have all the other releases and order from EE, at least I know when they mark an item shipped it really is even if its a week or two after everybody has gotten theirs, get the exclusives off of ebay when possible.
              Last edited by toyman; Sep 19, '14, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• megomania
                Persistent Member
                • Jan 2, 2010

Originally posted by mickeymoosemego
                No, it's not "all good" if they are charging my card for product they don't physically have in their warehouse. What if your info turns out to be wrong, and there's yet another container delay?

Again, 99% of the online retailers I buy from have product in stock when they charge my card.

Good grief.

Comment

• cyberjerk
                  • Nov 28, 2013

Got a shipping notice from EE this afternoon that Softball Joker has shipped!

Comment

• jayraytee
                    Career Member
                    • May 27, 2011

Originally posted by megomania
                    No, it's not "all good" if they are charging my card for product they don't physically have in their warehouse. What if your info turns out to be wrong, and there's yet another container delay?

Again, 99% of the online retailers I buy from have product in stock when they charge my card.

Good grief.
                    Thats because that is the agreement you make as a merchant when you register with the credit card companies. That you charge when the product is shipping, not a week or two before. I think they are doing a pretty good job with the product, but this is a bad business practice. Small merchants can sometimes get away with fudging things a little, but if you are selling a big name product you are taking some big chances in doing that.
                    My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Comment

• TRDouble
                      Permanent Member
                      • Jul 10, 2012

If people don't like the way FTC is handling their payment process, then why not instead order from one of the many etailers that carry their product? Entertainment Earth and Big Bad Toystore are just two of many that carry FTC merchandise. There is not much you can do about the site exclusive items (although Toycade carries some of it), but going forward, instead of complaining about FTC's payment processing practice, just order from somewhere else. BBTS is usually my retailer of choice. EE has been goid to me too.

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jul 11, 2014

Originally posted by TRDouble
                        If people don't like the way FTC is handling their payment process, then why not instead order from one of the many etailers that carry their product? Entertainment Earth and Big Bad Toystore are just two of many that carry FTC merchandise. There is not much you can do about the site exclusive items (although Toycade carries some of it), but going forward, instead of complaining about FTC's payment processing practice, just order from somewhere else. BBTS is usually my retailer of choice. EE has been goid to me too.
                        That's a good note above. Their is also local Florida retailers and even local ebay sellers that get some of this product within days or hours of it's release. I will note that sellers (Like EE,Toycade,BBTS-Outside of Florida,) will not have the merchandise faster than FTC or it's local sellers ever. It comes to the South First. I would also tell everyone not to worry about things selling out so fast. Relax and order your items when they become in hand and in stock from whom ever you like to order from. That's how I do it to this day.
                        Last edited by mickeymoosemego; Sep 20, '14, 1:06 AM.

Comment

• megomania
                          Persistent Member
                          • Jan 2, 2010

Originally posted by TRDouble
                          I have. I've been a vocal proponent of EE against some "complaints" regarding shipping time. I've never had an issue with them.

I don't think this is complaining...its a legitimate beef with FTC...they are charging people for product they don't have. I'm totally satisfied with their product, just have issues with how they handle the financial side. Their "we charge a week before the product arrives so we can ship immediately when it get here" is bogus. Again, I ask what happens next time they do this and the boat is truly a slow boat from China?

So what you're saying is I should just blindly accept a merchant charging my card before they have products in stock? Sure, sounds good to me! Where do I sign up for that with all my online purchases???

Comment

• enyawd72
                            Maker of Monsters!
                            • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by megomania

So what you're saying is I should just blindly accept a merchant charging my card before they have products in stock? Sure, sounds good to me! Where do I sign up for that with all my online purchases???
                            No, that's not what he's saying at all. BBTS never charges you until an item is in stock and ships to you. Order from them.

Comment

• megomania
                              Persistent Member
                              • Jan 2, 2010

Originally posted by enyawd72
                              No, that's not what he's saying at all. BBTS never charges you until an item is in stock and ships to you. Order from them.
                              He's talking about FTC.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎