X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • daz71
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 19, 2014

ftc wonder woman

does the ftc wonder woman have a shiny suit.it looks like it on the photos .if so i can understand not been able to find material that is stretch without a shine as all the material like lycra,spandex & anything with a 4 way stretch seems to have a shine to them.
  • scott metzger
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by daz71
    does the ftc wonder woman have a shiny suit.it looks like it on the photos .if so i can understand not been able to find material that is stretch without a shine as all the material like lycra,spandex & anything with a 4 way stretch seems to have a shine to them.
    Actually, I think they use something close to what Mego did, some form of jersey knit. It's thinner than spandex or lycra (making it ideal for this scale), and usually only stretches one way, which seems to be the case with the FTC stuff. Only weakness is that it can get runs in it from an unfinished end (or a loose seam).

Comment

• daz71
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 19, 2014

ah that's ok then i'll buy one .i was happy with the batgirl,catwoman & teen titans it was just some pics made the suit look nylon especially the legs.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Scott-that's exactly what FTC is using: single-knit polyester jersey. It's about the closest modern fabric you can get to vintage poly. It is less soft, a bit more shiny, and thinner. Takes screening great, though.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎