That Batman & Robin together looks awesome
    "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

The Wonder Woman series 1 figures you mentioned. Nice sculpts and articulation. I would have prefered a more vanilla posed Wondy though and Circe is a pain to balance with her awkward pose and huge cape.

Now where's series 2?

I also really like the Infinite Crisis WW figure. Terrific sculpt and I like that the skin tone is molded in color. Classic Lynda Carter style pose that unfortunately limits the articulation.

I was disappointed in the New Frontier figures as well. They all look like they have their eyes closed. Still debating on whether to get the WW or not.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• BlackKnight
        The DarkSide Customizer
        • Apr 16, 2005

This is by far the Best Wonder Woman ever.

.. I also Like the Andy Kurbert Batman,.. & The Crisis Batman.
        The 1st Superman they did with the 34 points of articulation was Fantastic.

... But the Best Ever Figure,.. for me goes to the 13 inch Blue/Grey Batman.
        ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• Bizarro Amy
          Formerly known as Del
          • Dec 12, 2004

My favorites are probably the Robin from the Silver Age 2-pack and the First Appearance Robin. However, that may change once the George Perez version comes out. I haven't seen the Kirby New Gods figs yet, but the pics look spectacular. I also really like the first wave of recent Green Lantern figures, specifically Kilowog. He's so heavy and solid - just a well-made figure. Both the Phil Jimenez(Infinite Crisis) and the Terry Dodson Wonder Woman figures are a big improvement from what we've gotten in the past. The first DCD WW was way too short and kind of bleh. I disliked the sculpt on the JLA one and I won't mention the McGuinness version. But one figure that I wasn't planning to buy and ended up really liking was the Justice Wonder Woman. She doesn't go with anything I collect, but she was so nice and I don't know...buff, that I just got her to put on a shelf with other WW items. And speaking of Alex Ross stuff that I don't really collect, the Batgirl and Supergirl are two more that I'll probably pick up just because I like them.
          Hey! Where's the waiter with the water for my daughter?

Check out my customs!
          https://www.facebook.com/BizarroAmy
          http://www.tumblr.com/blog/bizarroamy

Comment

• SUP-Ronin
            Stuck in a laundry shoot.
            • Oct 8, 2007

I like this version of wonder woman. and Darksied as well.
            "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

I kept up with the 6" figures pretty well until the last year or so. I still think the best Batman is the SA Infantino version. The multi-aritculated superman is probably still the best Supes too. The original Hawkman and Hawkgirl are beautiful figures despite the lack of leg articulation.

I LOVE the 13" line, and have most of the comic figures (with more on the way). I've pretty much abandonned the 6" line for these.

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• jds1911a1
                Alan Scott is the best GL
                • Aug 8, 2007

I have all the Alan scotts and Jay garricks and a couple of the HAL jordons, and the Shazam Billy batson 2 pack- but for the most part I have shied away from the line just becuase they aren't in scale with any of my other toys (since I get em out) and they are a little too delicate to let my kids play with. The 13" line is amazing but they are SO large they tower over all my other large scale super heroes even my Mego musclebound 12.5 inch Superman

Comment

• Werewolf
                  Inhuman
                  • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by del
                  And speaking of Alex Ross stuff that I don't really collect, the Batgirl and Supergirl are two more that I'll probably pick up just because I like them.
                  Never liked the Ross DC figures. I think the WW figures from those sets are too harsh and masculine looking.
                  You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• starsky
                    veteran member
                    • Aug 26, 2007

i've always liked the alex ross hal jordan green lantern sculpt.

Comment

• palitoy
                      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                      • Jun 16, 2001

The Superfriends series was the only thing by DC Direct that i had to have.
                      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                        Verbose Member
                        • Mar 7, 2004

Yeah, the SF are very nicely done. I'd much rather have seen more of these than the endless Ross figures, although I do like most of them and own many of them.

Chris
                        sigpic

Comment

• Blackkryptonite
                          Persistent Member
                          • Jun 28, 2006

Best Batman head sculpt!

Comment

• BlackKnight
                            The DarkSide Customizer
                            • Apr 16, 2005

^^ I do like that one,.. but think the Andy Kurbert Head Sculpt is Better imo.
                            ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

Comment

• BlackKnight
                              The DarkSide Customizer
                              • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                              Yeah, the SF are very nicely done. I'd much rather have seen more of these than the endless Ross figures, although I do like most of them and own many of them.

Chris

I have only been collecting the GoodGuys thus far. I just need a ManHunter & a Shazam. I think it will change once the Toyman is released. I do wish for a Dick Grayson Robin for the Justice Line before it's canceled.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎