Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st Appearance Opera Outfit Joker arriving Monday at Toycade!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boxheadman
    • Jul 24, 2014

1st Appearance Opera Outfit Joker arriving Monday at Toycade!

Truck is expected to arrive sometime between 11-5. We will immediately begin processing pre-orders and should be able to begin shipping the following day. I anticipate being able to get all pre-orders shipped within 48 hours of arrival IF everything goes as planned. Of course you would expect me to say this but...please don't sit on the fence with this figure. We are headed to Awesome Con in Indianapolis in early October. Adam West and Burt Ward will be signing autographs. We anticipate having heavy sales of the exclusive that weekend and may sell out of our remaining inventory. You are part of an awesome community. We sincerely appreciate your support and think you will be quite pleased with this figure.
  • SeattleEd
    SynthoRes Transmigrator
    • Oct 24, 2007

Thanks for the heads up and I plan on ordering one.

I thought it was out already since it's up on the ebay and about to end:

These are in Hand and ready to ship! You are bidding on a Brand new never opened set of all 4 exclusive figures from the Batman 1966 TV Show retro figure line. This Auction includes: The exclusive figures of Boxing Batman and Boxing Riddler and the Joker exclusives of Joker in Pagliacci outfit and the Joker in Grey Suit. Each one of these great figures is limited to only 600 made.Wow... that's it only 600! Get them now because they will never be issued again and will of course keep going up in value. These are also the real deal original licensed Bat product! Not cheap knock-offs or customs as seen on other Auctions.Some fun info from the Bat Computer on these figures. Batman and Riddler wearing boxing attire was seen in season 3 episode 2 "Ring around the Riddler" (air date - September 21, 1967). Joker wearing Pagliacci Clown Suit was seen in season 1 episode 5 "The Joker is Wild" (air date - January 26, 1966), Joker wearing grey Suit was seen from season 3 episode 16 "The Funny Feline Felonies" (air date - September 28, 1967). Contact us for any Bat details you wish on these 4 great figures. Check our other Auctions for more rare and unusual Bat figures. We will ship these great items Fast and with tracking within 24 hours of payment received. Expect the easiest transaction You've ever had.To the Bat Bid Polls!

Comment

• Boxheadman
      • Jul 24, 2014

We traded a couple of cases with Emerald City Comics who are neighbors to the guys at Figures Toy. We worked out a deal where they were shipped directly to them so they received them a few days before us. I would imagine this person purchased theirs from them.

Comment

• MIB41
        Eloquent Member
        • Sep 25, 2005

Very nice! Can't wait to get mine! These exclusives are turning out nicely. I'm very pleased with everything I'm seeing.

Comment

• MIB41
          Eloquent Member
          • Sep 25, 2005

Are we getting email confirmations of shipping or will these just ship out?

Comment

• TRDouble
            Permanent Member
            • Jul 10, 2012

After seeing the picture, I ordered one the other day. Besides the female figures (boots, neck and messy hair), FTC production figures have turned out better than the early press release pictures.

I just checked the Toycade website and saw that these were listed as In-Stock. I checked my account and sure enough, a USPS Priority Mail label has been created for it! My status at USPS.com is, "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS".

I don't know if we will get confirmation emails (always a good thing!), but you can check your account for an update too.
            Last edited by TRDouble; Sep 9, '14, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• MIB41
              Eloquent Member
              • Sep 25, 2005

^^^ Thanks TRBouble! Great idea!

Comment

• Bruce Wayne 27 1967
                • Mar 9, 2010

Has anyone received an email regarding shipping? I've been checking my account, and I have no notice of my figure being shipped. It would be nice if Toycade actually had a customer service phone number. I've sent a message on their Facebook account, but have yet to hear back.

Comment

• cyberjerk
                  • Nov 28, 2013

I inquired about my order this morning; I'd received a shipping notice on the 7th, but without a tracking number. When I emailed them today, I was informed there was a problem where the company that processes their credit card orders flagged my preorder, as well as others I think, that were placed more than 45 days ago. He wrote that I could wait until this issue gets resolved, or just cancel the old order and re-order it. I sent him an email to cancel the first order and am waiting to hear back that its been cancelled before re-ordering it. I found a phone number on their website - but it appears to be one of the owner's mobile telephone number: Customer Service: 765-602-1034

Hope this helps!

Comment

• Bruce Wayne 27 1967
                    • Mar 9, 2010

Thx for the info, cyberjerk. This is very odd news, especially after the mishap FTC had with charging customers for figures that had supposedly been shipped.
                    So Toycade could cause me to overdraft my checking account two months ago when I pre-ordered (I used my debit card-had a pre-auth that never posted to my account) and now this. I'm getting very frustrated with Toycade. This is not the way to do business, especially when it'd been posted that these had arrived and would be shipped out in a 48 hour time period.
                    Last edited by Bruce Wayne 27 1967; Sep 10, '14, 6:01 PM.

Comment

• TRDouble
                      Permanent Member
                      • Jul 10, 2012

I did not get a shipping email, but it was shipped yesterday and will arrive tomorrow with 2-Day USPS Priority mail.

Comment

• cyberjerk
                        • Nov 28, 2013

Called them today and spoke with David. He was very helpful and explained the situation as having to do with their credit card payment security settings cancelling preorder payments older than thirty days. He said I'll likely receive an email today confirming that the old order is cancelled and then I'll go ahead and place another order.
                        Last edited by cyberjerk; Sep 11, '14, 10:32 AM.

Comment

• jayraytee
                          Career Member
                          • May 27, 2011

Are they going to let the people who are affected know? I mean who needs to reorder and who doesn't?
                          My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Comment

• cyberjerk
                            • Nov 28, 2013

I think he said they were working on getting the cancellation emails out for those affected by this issue. I haven't received one yet, so I'm going to wait a bit.

Comment

• Bruce Wayne 27 1967
                              • Mar 9, 2010

Thx for the update, cyberjerk. Interesting that Toycade received these on Monday and customers as of Thursday haven't been notified about the problem. If it wasn't for you contacting them we'd all still be in the dark. Once again, I'm very, very frustrated with Toycade's lack of customer service in this situation.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎