X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • houseofdracula
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 11, 2011

Batman 66 Accessories?

Has anyone received the Bat accessories yet?
    Have they even shipped yet?
    The House of Dracula - Monster Model Museum.
    https://www.facebook.com/houseofdracula
  • mickeymoosemego
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 11, 2014

The singles parts are Available now and mine are in my hand and just perfect .I think everyone will love them The box sets will come in about a month.
    Last edited by mickeymoosemego; Sep 4, '14, 7:18 PM.

Comment

• houseofdracula
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 11, 2011

Thanks.
      I may need to contact them because I ordered some of the pieces about 2 weeks ago and I still haven't received them.

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 11, 2014

They just came in this week. If you ordered just them they should be heading your way. If you have other items ordered that didn't come in yet they may be coming with them. Just contact FTC for your order details.

Comment

• MIB41
          Eloquent Member
          • Sep 25, 2005

Mine in transit as we speak. Based on my tracking number, I should have them Saturday. I'll post pics unless someone gets them and posts beforehand.

Comment

• houseofdracula
            Veteran Member
            • Nov 11, 2011

I received an email from FTC that said these would ship the first week of October.

Comment

• MIB41
              Eloquent Member
              • Sep 25, 2005

I received the three separate pieces I ordered today. The Bat-Shield, office Bat-phone, and entrance bust. They came bagged collectively and upon opening were also packaged separately.

The shield is one piece of solid plastic with black handles glued to the back side.

It's a nice piece but you will find posing the shield with Batman and Robin somewhat problematic because of the weight of the shield on the detachable joints in the gloves. But time and a little patience will pay off.

The entrance bust is a fun piece.

It has a tiny bracket screwed into the back of the neck which permits the head to open back and reveal the
              the activation switch. Sorry my phone's focus was not the best here, but hopefully you get the general idea.

The office Batphone is also a fun piece. The top comes off and the receiver has temporary adhesive to hold it in place during shipping. All the pieces are plastic but nicely detailed to reflect the iconic props from the show.

Overall I found these to be nice, quality pieces. I've also ordered the complete accessory set, but wanted a few loose pieces for display. These were worth the extra funds to pick up so I can leave the packaged special intact. Hope these photos offer some insight. I'm definitely glad I picked these up.

Comment

• Brown Bear
                Still Old School
                • Feb 14, 2008

Thanks for posting these pics. They look great!
                Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

These look like great accessories.

I hope they do villain pieces as well.
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                    Hi Ernie!!!
                    • Feb 15, 2004

I ordered a bunch of loose stuff, and waiting for it to show up with the next two Guest Villains.
                    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎