X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VintageMike
    Permanent Member
    • Dec 16, 2004

Wonder Woman shipping

Got a puzzling notice that my Mego-style card WW pre-order was canceled. Then I remembered I had to recently cancel the debit card I used to pre-order due to suspicious activity. Went to the site, saw WW was still up and re-ordered with a different card. Go the shipping notice so, unless I wind up getting a refund tomorrow looks like these are going out.
  • Wise4671
    Banned
    • Aug 11, 2007

Both of mine shipped today as well as the first run Superman. I really wish that FTC would provide a tracking number.
    Last edited by Wise4671; Aug 25, '14, 7:06 PM.

Comment

• willykfg
      Museum Patron
      • Apr 24, 2010

My Wonder Woman shipped too...I didn't order the early bird Superman. Weren't these originally scheduled for release in September?

Comment

• Bronxboykev
        Permanent Member
        • Mar 7, 2011

I pre orderd the Wonder Woman months ago. Haven't heard anything yet

Comment

• Bronxboykev
          Permanent Member
          • Mar 7, 2011

Now I know why... I ordered her with my series 2 batman 66 guess I'm waiting

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

I just tacked on a bunch of Bat-Gear to my 66 order and the FTC rep acted like they would all ship out soon.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
              • Feb 27, 2014

Just got notification that the Early Bird Superman and Wonder-Woman set have shipped. And yes, FTC should definitely be giving us tracking numbers.

Comment

• MegoSupergirl
                • Jul 21, 2014

My WW is on her way. Now if only the first wave of Superman figures will ship early.

Comment

• Boywonder0
                  Persistent Member
                  • Dec 29, 2007

Originally posted by VintageMike
                  Got a puzzling notice that my Mego-style card WW pre-order was canceled. Then I remembered I had to recently cancel the debit card I used to pre-order due to suspicious activity. Went to the site, saw WW was still up and re-ordered with a different card. Go the shipping notice so, unless I wind up getting a refund tomorrow looks like these are going out.
                  FTC/CTVT should send a notification at least a couple of days before charging your credit card... That's the way Sideshow Collectibles does... Especially if these were scheduled for release in late September and the charge is being done a month before...

Comment

• Wasimhosen
                    Veteran Member
                    • Apr 23, 2011

Originally posted by Boywonder0
                    FTC/CTVT should send a notification at least a couple of days before charging your credit card... That's the way Sideshow Collectibles does... Especially if these were scheduled for release in late September and the charge is being done a month before...
                    That's why I prefer paypal for preorders. It comes right out and there's no guessing when you will be charged.

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
                      • Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by Wasimhosen
                      That's why I prefer paypal for preorders. It comes right out and there's no guessing when you will be charged.
                      Yep, this is exactly why I use PayPal as well.

Comment

• ovenmitt
                        Persistent Member
                        • May 26, 2009

I put $200 in my account to cover my 3 Series 2 DC 2-packs because I knew they would be charged immediately.

The same day I got an email from FTC of order cancellation of my Wonder Woman figures because I did NOT have the money in my account to cover them. I also wish FTC would give a few days notice when card will be charged. WW figures were originally scheduled for late September release! This is a month early!

And tracking # would be nice!

BTW I pre-ordered ALL 4 FTC Batman 66 TV EXCLUSIVES, when will they be charged?

Comment

• willykfg
                          Museum Patron
                          • Apr 24, 2010

I didn't receive any sort of notification prior to shipment and was actually surprised by the shipment notice.
                          Originally posted by Boywonder0

Comment

• tllgn
                            Persistent Member
                            • Feb 6, 2010

i received a notice that my two sets of Wonder women ,early bird superman and 3 different 2 packs were shipped.i feel like a snot-noesd
                            kid again.

Comment

• TRDouble
                              Permanent Member
                              • Jul 10, 2012

I do not remember seeing any productions pictures for Wonder Woman like we did for other series, most notably Batman Series 3. Curious about the height of Wonder Woman's boots. Probably just red Batgirl boots, but I am hope I am wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎