X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sideshow Spock
    valar morghulis
    • Mar 8, 2005

Reserve your Khan

I'd been confused by this.. not knowing if the exclusive Khan was held by the US video game store chain Planet X, or the tiny chain of Canadian comics/collectibles stores with the same name..

Guess this provides the answer.. it's the Canadian comic stores! Makes sense.. they're the Canadian exclusive holders, while Hastings has the US.

You can reserve a Canadian Khan by sending them an email:

ePlanet X - Specializing in Comics, Statues, and Figures from TV, Video Games, and Movies.

Price is $19.99 US. No mention of shipping costs. They accept Paypal or money orders. Release date is said to be May..
    Last edited by Sideshow Spock; Mar 17, '08, 4:05 PM.
  • Iron_fox85
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 14, 2008

0-0 19? bloody hell, thank got i have a hastings.

In June Of 1938 A Hero Is Born...

Comment

• txteach
      Banned
      • Jun 17, 2005

I want 2 but can't get their email to work. Can anyone reserve them for me and I'll pay when the time comes? Please

Comment

• Meule
        Verbose Member
        • Nov 14, 2004

First I wanna know about shipping. Besides, after the crap I had with Amazon, I'd rather deal with someone here
        "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Hulk
          Mayor of Megoville
          • May 10, 2003

I am unable to guarantee inventory from Hastings. I have a contact who will let me know how they are looking either when they come in or shortly beforehand, which should be in late June or early July. They are willing to work with me if they are not overallocated to their stores, but there are no guarantees, and even their stores cannot place pre-orders for individuals at this time. As much as I'd like to offer this as a definite, I cannot.

I will still remain in touch with them as the date draws closer, but I wouldn't pin your hopes on me.

Comment

• Meule
            Verbose Member
            • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by Hulk
            I am unable to guarantee inventory from Hastings. I have a contact who will let me know how they are looking either when they come in or shortly beforehand, which should be in late June or early July. They are willing to work with me if they are not overallocated to their stores, but there are no guarantees, and even their stores cannot place pre-orders for individuals at this time. As much as I'd like to offer this as a definite, I cannot.

I will still remain in touch with them as the date draws closer, but I wouldn't pin your hopes on me.
            I have faith in you
            But just in case it doesn't work, are you gonna order a Khan for yourself? If so, would you mind ordering an extra one for me? I trust you more when it comes to shipping costs than some unknown (to me anyway) company
            "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

I got the email to work, I'll post the response.
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• The Bat
                Batman Fanatic
                • Jul 14, 2002

I HATE exclusives!!
                sigpic

Comment

• livnxxxl
                  Megoholic RocketScientist
                  • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by Histrionic Spock
                  You can reserve a Canadian Khan by sending them an email:

ePlanet X - Specializing in Comics, Statues, and Figures from TV, Video Games, and Movies.

Price is $19.99 US. No mention of shipping costs. They accept Paypal or money orders. Release date is said to be May..
                  My e-mail reservation was sent earlier today. I now await confirmation. Let the feeding frenzy begin....
                  Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

• livnxxxl
                    Megoholic RocketScientist
                    • Oct 23, 2007

UPDATE I just checked my e-mail and I have received the following message below:

"I have added your name to the list of people who are interested in the exclusive Diamond Select Retro Star Trek action figure of Khan and we will email you when we get a confirmation of the shipping date."
                    Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                      valar morghulis
                      • Mar 8, 2005

I figured that's how they'd do it.. it's just a reservation, so to speak. They can't actually accept orders now since they only accept paypal and money orders, and they don't want people actually paying until shipment is pending. Sensible. Hopefully they'll have enough figures to cover all the reservations.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                        Hi Ernie!!!
                        • Feb 15, 2004

^^ I got the same message:

Hi,

I have added your name to the list of people who are interested in the exclusive Diamond Select Retro Star Trek action figure of Khan and we will email you when we get a confirmation of the shipping date.

Thanks
                        Tina
                        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Hulk
                          Mayor of Megoville
                          • May 10, 2003

Originally posted by Meule
                          I have faith in you
                          But just in case it doesn't work, are you gonna order a Khan for yourself? If so, would you mind ordering an extra one for me? I trust you more when it comes to shipping costs than some unknown (to me anyway) company
                          I'm sure I will acquire some for my own collection, but not sure how yet. I'm still working on acquiring stock for sale, and will let people know well before there release if I can guarantee any. If not Thomas, I am sure we'll figure something out for you.

Comment

• The Bat
                            Batman Fanatic
                            • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by Hulk
                            I'm still working on acquiring stock for sale, and will let people know well before there release if I can guarantee any. If not Thomas, I am sure we'll figure something out for you.

I'm still holding out hope that...I'll be able to buy one from You Paul. I'd feel much better about it...than this pre-order deal.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Lynn TXP 0369
                              Career Member
                              • Jun 10, 2007

Originally posted by Histrionic Spock
                              I figured that's how they'd do it.. it's just a reservation, so to speak. Hopefully they'll have enough figures to cover all the reservations.
                              That's why it says reservation in the description....

If it is their exclusive as they are calling it "Planet X Exclusive" and are saying in the desription, they should have enough.

I highly doubt they will get 2000-3000 reservations, so there should be more then enough for people that reserve from here.

I just placed my reservation....
                              Lynn

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎